About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Swimming pool and the wealth

myfs_102455

Dear Sir:

Please, help me with your advice. Is swimming pool (in the back yard-facing direction)with the water fountain good in the wealth sector? Some Feng Shui consultants say that the pool should not be in the middle of the house, but my Water Star 8 is in the NW(wealth sector)is in the middle. Also, you mentioned in previous articles that western location is not good for the pool.

Please, let me know if it would be a good idea to install pool in NW .Do I need to install additional curesin the western direction?

With respect,

Elena.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Elena,

In fact, a Feng Shui investigation takes into consideration 3 factors:

1. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui
2. Flying Star Feng Shui
3. The trigram associations.

Para 1 and 2, is pretty much documented or mentioned in many of the messages.

Under Para 3, the trigram associations or commonly known as life associations, NW for some Feng Shui practitioners is believed to be the most important trigram in a home. This is because, it is suppose to be the Heaven trigram or the father or the head of the home.

Let me give you an example: Many Feng Shui practitioners do not like the kitchen or stove situated here because, to them NW is the "Heaven's gate". And, a stove is equivalent of = a fire element.

Here, the common term applies: " Fire at the Heaven's gate" which is very inauspicious.

Looking at the issue of water. it is also similar i.e. " Water at the Heaven's gate". Imagine, water "flooding the heaven's gate". *JOKE* No one can become angels anymore!

Therefore, if one can see, Feng Shui is quite complex, having to grasp so many concepts and considerations.

But, there is hope. Besides Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, if all else gets too confusing, then, one could actually apply Flying Star Feng Shui.

For example, what are the stars at the NW sector? If one has metal stars such as WS#8 at this sector or WS#6 or WS#7 or WS#1, we can use water at the position to increase wealth.

But, if there are mountain stars such as MS #8 or #9 at that sector, then water can drown our wealth. Since MS #8 belongs to the earth element while #9 belongs to the fire element. Water will extinguish the fire!

Under Flying Star Feng Shui, in this Period 8, it is best to pay special attention to:

#7 past prosperity - if possible, down it with water
#8 current prosperity - if it is a mountain star, depending on the location, it canbe activated with a solid object with mass. If it is a water star #8, then water can be activated, here

#9 future prosperity -it belongs to the fire element and if it is a MS#9 can be enhanced with wood (also depends on the interaction of the base number with the water star number).

For example, if there is a mix of #9 with #5 (misfortune and sickness), wood element can be applied in this situation. Since a #9 with #5 is not particuarly good since fire (9) can further inflame (5).

#1 water star is equally important under Period 8, since this is the future, future wealth sector.

In my opinion, it is still best to investigate whether to place a water position, by first using the Flying Star Feng Shui. This is better than the generalised statements "given" as to whether it is good or bad to place such a water position.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/22/2004 6:11:52 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Sir:

Please, help me with your

advice. Is swimming pool (in

the back yard-facing

direction)with the water

fountain good in the wealth

sector? Some Feng Shui

consultants say that the pool

should not be in the middle of