About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Edelweiss Park condo-should i buy now?

myfs_105199

Hello Cecil,

This is my first time posting a message,I would like to seek your advices on the above-mentioned Edelweiss Park Condo.Frankly,many of the good unitshave been taken up, except some low floor units & units affected by the afternoon sun.
However, there is one or two units which I thought are quite ok and thought of buying for our own stay. Presently, I am looking at Blk 86 #02-20 & Blk 82 #02-11 Type C layout with 3 bedrooms, it's about 119sq m. However, i am not sure if low floor units may affect feng shui and that this condo is near to Prison, will it also have bad qi?

You may also refer to this website for easy reference of this condo:
http://www.myhome.com.sg/edelweisspark/siteplan.shtml

I would appreciate your advise in this matter and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Regards,

michelle

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Michelle,

1. Yes, looks like both units are affected by the afternoon sun.

2. Generally, usually it is the physical look at the prison that makes some uncomfortable. For example, the ballota park condo, where, the access road to/out ofthis condo is facing the prison "gate", even to the extent that I have clients asked me whether it is acceptable to have a prison so close-by.

3. To be truly honest, this is not a major issue. However, it is wise to choose an apartment that does not have a view of the prison. For the simple reason that future re-sale of this apartment can be pretty bad or no takers at all.

4. Otherwise, living close-by to a prison is of no issue.

5. For lower units, one has to extra careful of the landscaping of the condo. There are instances where palm tree(s) are planted such that when one looks out of the balcony or bedroom(s) facing it, there should preferably not be 3 palm trees.

6. As this is symbolic of holding three joss-sticks as those found giving respect to the dead - bad luck, here.

6. It is often very difficult to get the developer or Management corporation to remove it. The only last resort (I do not want to seem cruel is) to buy a bottle of bleach, and poison one of the trees.

7. Another cruel method but has severe repurcussions is to attach termites to these trees! (Joke).

8. Generally, these are my comments (without looking into the specific layout plan nor flying star chart of the specific home).

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/20/2004 2:22:51 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Hello Cecil,

This is my first time posting

a message,I would like

to seek your advices on the

above-mentioned Edelweiss Park

Condo.Frankly,many

of the good unitshave

been taken up, except some low

floor units & units