About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Wang Shan Wang Shui and stars 2 and 5 cures

myfs_106529

Moving into a T8 NE house (facing first Mountain) and with a front door facing the same way and in the NE of the House. My gua is 8. The house has been blessed with a W8 Star in sector NE, a T8 presiding the central Palace, and a M8 in the sitting SW sector. A Wang Shan Wang Shui sequence. However this may be, T2 sits in the NE palace (for 2004 - 24), and Stars 5 and 2 are the M and W Stars in the central Palace. How harmful are the consequences from these Stars?. Are chimes and metal waterfalls sufficient to cool down or "kill" these earth Stars? Appreciate your input. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear JE,

Under Period 8, in my opinion, especially for the central palace, one need not need to "lock" or neutralise the #5 at the central palace given that there is a Base #8, here.

For the following general reasons:

1. It would look very odd to have a windchime at the centrepoint of the home.

2. Furthermore, in most homes, the windchime at the centrepoint is "stagnant" does not chime at all.

3. If it (windchime) does chime, it can make a pretty "disturbing" noise throughout the other rooms in the home.

4. Since #8 is an earth element and is the "wealth " element of period 8, a windchime may seem to kill #5 but it can also kill #8 totally -- the wealth # for Period 8.I

5. Given that #8 is good in period 8 and it is facing a similar #5 (both earth stars); pitting both #8 with #5 is in my opinion, generally a "square-off" thus the central palace becomes neither good nor bad even if #2 and #5 are around vs the entire "force" of #8 for Period 8.

So far, many homes have "survived" without a windchime at the central palace....

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/11/2004 7:36:11 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Moving into a T8 NE house

(facing first Mountain) and

with a front door facing the

same way and in the NE of the

House. My gua is 8. The house

has been blessed with a W8

Star in sector NE, a T8

presiding the central Palace,

and a M8 in the sitting SW