About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

8 coins (6 coins)

myfs_100950

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

1. 6 (SIX) represents "big metal" and this is why, it is commonly used as a "cure" to neutralise e.g. #2 (sickness) or #3 or #4 (bad wood - career, lawsuits, scandals, education, romance type of issues)

2. Since we are now under the influence of Period 8, there is now a surge of anything to do with the number 8. Previously, the phonetic sound of "8" is particulary very auspicious especially for the Cantonese dialect group.

3. But now, many would like to hear that 8 is a good or SUPPOSE to be a very auspicious number under Period 8.

4. However, if we stick purely to the academic line of the Flying Star School of Feng Shui:-

6 = metal element

8 = earth element

4.1 Under the Flying Star Feng Shui, it is good that 6 represents metal as well as 6 also represents big metal. And since coins are used, it is simply = big metal.

4.2 Under the productive sequence of Flying Star Feng Shui, 8 = earth element. And perhaps a string of 8 coins would mean 8 earth produces or increase metal or gold.

4.3 For example, under the productive sequence of the Five Elements concept, earth produces metal.

4.4 Thus SYMBOLICALLY, it is acceptable to have a string of 8 coins given the above meaning.

4.5 In Feng Shui also, there are calls by some FS practitioner for certain use of:-

a 7 coin "cure" this is symbolic of or equal to = weak metal cure.

5. Alternatively, we often hear a string of 3 coins. Here, three or number 3 represents wood. And since the coins are made of metal e..g copper or bronze, metal destroys wood to create wealth.

If one wants to understand further, please find out each of the numbers and their association e.g. 1 = water element ; 2 = earth element etc.. And also understand the Five elements concept; I am sure, you will be in the right path to understand all the various significance of it.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/4/2004 8:46:21 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil

I sincerely would like to

thank you for your quick

respond.

Recently, I went to the

Waterloo Street.I was so

engross with all the figuring

display. My last mail re the 6

coins andhow