About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bathroom - Tiles and Flooring

myfs_100950

Dear Master Cecil Lee

I need your advise. I have try as much as I can to read your forum. I really found it benefit. As one off my previous mail 'how to read the compass'? Finally, I would said thanks to your forum andyour generousity to our problems and questions.

Well, the question we would like to change our bathroom totally eg. flooring, tiles and colour. The toilet located at North, so wealth is at the toilet. The slidingdoor is in light blue in colour with pattern bubbles. Flooring white and tiles grey or reverse colour. The toilet was painted white colour.The Eight House chart shownthe 'Death' is located at North. Is it alright with the colours. Need your advice. Awaiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance

With warmest regardsMr. Green

Sophia Chia

• 4 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Often, the colour scheme of the toilet is a non-issue. Based on commonsense approach, it is good to see how well "lit" the toilets are.

Many toilets have small ventilation windows and most are quite "dark" either because they are close to the centrepoint or does not have much direct sunlight most of the time. Given this, *commensense* approach that the toilet should preferably have lighter coloured tiles especially if there are elderly in the home.

More important considerations is the location of the toilet. In particular, it is best to avoid the centrepoint of the home. As the toilet has the water element and wrong locations may not be favourable for wealth retention for a home.

For the toilet, what you had mentioned below i.e. Eight house mapping over the house is not a major issue as compared to coinciding it with the Flying Star Feng Shui.

For example, under Flying Star Feng Shui sectors that have mountain stars #8 or #9 (#8 = current prosperity) and (#9 = future prosperity) should preferably not be "DROWNED" by water especially a toilet position at these critical (possible wealth enhancement sectors).

Mountain #8 and #9 being the mountain positions should NOT fall into water - which is far more inauspicious than mapping it as one's eight house sector.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/12/2005 3:06:44 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee

I need your advise. I have try

as much as I can to read your

forum. I really found it

benefit. As one off my

previous mail 'how to read the

compass'? Finally, I would

said thanks to your forum

andyour generousity to