About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

DESPARATE - CLUTTER NIGHTMARE - NEED HELP

Hi - I'm a newbe to all of this and need some input. Sorry about the double postings. I live in a two story end unit apt. bldg. We live on 2nd floor about 20 feet from high voltage substation, new sewer line in front of bldg. just installed, a street light is directly in front of our living room, and another 2 story bldg is aprox 10 feet from us. Our apt is slanted = the corners are not square. Is this why we cannot clear out our space. Our apt is one big mess of clutter - EVERYWHERE. How do we start to cure. I've made floor plan and bouka but how do we block the poisen arrows. Help - Please? Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rose,

To answer some of your question:-

a. For the poison arrow from street lamp, if you have aday curtain keep it close so that the lamp does not cut into your home.

b. A house with missing corners is typically not good. There is very little you can do to fix this given you are on the 2nd floor. But such corners does make decorating it quite a challenge.

c. As for the clutter, unfortunately too much items makes anyone feel uncomfortable. You should try to do some cleaning to clear some of the unused item. Also having lots of storage space can help keep such items out of sight.

It seems that you had posted several posting. And seemed quite desperate. The best I can do is give you some complimentary credits to help you check on several of these areas:-

1. Feng Shui luck of existing house could be bad (please use flying starreport to check)

2. External shapes and form (ie any sha qi from buildings across the home cutting into your home)

3. Ba Zi element / career (ie weak wood but having metal career whichdestroy your weak wood).

4. Ba Zi colour (ie weak wood dislike metal - white/gold which destroy yourweak wood)

5. Unsuitable House (ie house face North water element, but if you are aweak fire for example, then water destroy weak fire).

Unfortunately, there are so many people asking us for help, and we are notable to help each and every one personally. So if you are willing to do a little work yourself with the paid reports, we can always guide you a little on questions or areas which you are unclear.

E-mail us privately at support@geomancy.net (Attn: Robert Lee) for the credits.

That's the best I can assist you at this point.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

On 1/26/2005 3:18:47 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi - I'm a newbe to all of

this and need some

input. Sorry about the

double postings. I live

in a two story end unit apt.

bldg. We live on 2nd

floor about 20 feet from high