About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Brush painting of fish

myfs_100950

Dear Master Cecil Lee

Now at least I have some knowledge of birds. Thank you.

Q1.How about brush painting of three fishes in a plate with chilies, onion, tomato and vegetable. Is it adviceable to hang at the dinining area.

Q2. A clock was hanging in Westlocation a part of the dinning area. Is it true if the clock hang at the area the dinertense to eat fast.

Thank you once again.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Please see below:-

On 1/31/2005 7:15:20 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee

Now at least I have some

knowledge of birds. Thank

you.

Q1.How about brush painting of

three fishes in a plate with

chilies, onion, tomato and

vegetable. Is it adviceable to

hang at the dinining

area.

Chinese period painters often do not do such a painting.

Often, if such a painting is drawn, the fishes should be in their elements i.e. water.

This is because under the productive cycle of the Five Elements concept, Metal -

Water

And many of the fish paintings would often see the fishes (gold, koi/carp) swimming gracefully in the water (much alive and "kicking".

Here, gold fish / koi /carp are considered as the metal element. And the elements they are swimming in i.e. water is water. And this is a harmoniuos combination of "metal with water" painting.

Your three fishes paintingwith chillies, onion and tomatoes etc... looks like the fishes are close to being cooked? This is really an odd painting. It seems very cruel type of painting.

Fortunately, you did not present it to the Shaolin Monks! Else, they may take you to task! Firstly, they don't eat live "animals" andif such a painting is presented to them, they may perhaps scringe with agony at the thought of this painting.

Frankly,hope you don't mind me saying, you do havelots of highly unusual paintings.

Q2. A clock was hanging in

Westlocation a part of

the dinning area. Is it true

if the clock hang at the area

the dinertense to eat

fast.

Frankly, there is really no truth in this. This is because of us usually hang a clock and the main idea is that it can easily be seen.

But do watch out! Or if one really detest or hates one's neighbour and if the neighbour's unit (balcony) is in "wavying sight of ours", one may cruelly place a clock facing the neighbours living room.

Here, to the Chinese, it is like presenting a zhong or clock! And this is the biggest insult!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net