About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Marble table

myfs_100950

Dear Master Cecil Lee Thanks for the tips of the brush paintings. Yes, one have to accept the fact if there is a reason or inexperience. I don't mind you saying that I have lots of highly unusual paintings. As at the same time I am gaining knowledge of painting which didn't know, knowing feng shui one have to learn alots of things eg. meaning of paintings, statuettes, figurines etc... That brush painting was done and thought by my daughter's teacher during learning in school. So, what is the best painting to place at the dining area. Understand, marble table is a second choice for dining table as it is yang and hard surface. But if one have it years. What should we do? Is it best to place a PVC table cloth or table cloth to soften the surface. Is there a such thing. Thank you Ciao With warmest regards Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Please see below:-

On 2/4/2005 2:45:39 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee Thanks

for the tips of the brush

paintings. Yes, one have to

accept the fact if there is a

reason or inexperience. I

don't mind you saying that I

have lots of highly unusual

paintings. As at the same time

I am gaining knowledge of

painting which didn't know,

knowing feng shui one have to

learn alots of things eg.

meaning of paintings,

statuettes, figurines etc...

That brush painting was done

and thought by my daughter's

teacher during learning in

school.

So, what is the best

painting to place at the

dining area.

One must remember that the Holy Trinity of Luck does not totally depend on just say the Heaven or Earth Luck.

The most important luck that we should consider daily is that of Human or man luck. Why do we need to become a slave of the "system?"

Many of us think in terms of enhancing wealth. But many of us do it literally the wrong way.

For example, some people force themselves to maintain a fish tank even though this is not their hobby. Imagine, to some of these people, the toil of weekly cleaning the fish tank and other maintenance chores like feeding the fish.

To a fish hobbist this is entirely different! To him or her, it is a pleasure to maintain their fish tank!

It is the same senario. This "fool" was told that he has to cover his TV set each day before sleeping. And this really silly fool, adds to the sillyness of having to enslave himself with such unnecesary routines each day and out.

Instead of living a happy "care-free" life, many people, become too obsessed with performing this or similar "rituals" for the sake of "Feng Shui".

The morale of the story is "instead of what is the best picture" to hang, we should collectively as a family decide what we really, really like. And hang them. But most people may prefer to keep the location clear or don't bother to hang a picture or painting.

Understand,

marble table is a second

choice for dining table as it

is yang and hard surface. But

if one have it years. What

should we do? Is it best to

place a PVC table cloth or

table cloth to soften the

surface. Is there a such

thing.

Some FS practitioners do not like the idea of having too much earth element in the home. And a marble table is considered an "issue" because it may affect the #5 or #2 stars which are both earth elements.

Frankly, in my opinion, there is not a major issue with this especially since one already has it for quite sometime. It does not matter if it is covered in PVC or table cloth.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net