About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Worship Tai Sui

myfs_100950

Master Cecil Lee Would like to confirm regarding the Tai Sui or the Duty God of the Year (Grand Jupiter). All these years we never been to worship Tai Sui, is it alright. I'm born the year of Ox , Husband and daughter Tiger year, Son Boar year (1995) and daughter Rooster year 1993. Horoscopes in inconflict with is Rabbit and Rooster. Thank you With warmest regards Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Look at it this way: millions or billions of people have never ever worshiped Tai Sui.

Like yourself and your family, personally, I also have not done so.

Nowadays, we read "clever" people putting the notion for us to do so. Frankly, it is so easy for them to tell us to do so. But, often these are marketing ploys. I believe, these "clever" people may not also have done so.

We often hear of practitioners who give advise. But often the advise is only a short time e.g. 1 or 2 hours. Horror stories of "cannot use the toilet totally" etc... And the poor owner dare not use the toilet for life!

Most of the time we should understand : "You stay there (your home) we don't (the practitioners)."

Some would also say that all rabbits (born in the year of the rabbit) must pray to Tai Sui this year etc... But let us not forget that even if one is a "rabbit", there are many different breeds of rabbits.

It is the same for those born in the year of the rabbit. There are so many different variants of a rabbit. Thus, imagine this, there are a total of 10 different rabbits:-

Strong Metal rabbit
Weak Metal rabbit
Strong Water rabbit
WeakWater rabbit
Strong / Weak Wood rabbits
Strong / Weak Fire rabbits
Strong / Weak Earth rabbits

Thus, one should best determine which rabbit one is before one comes to the wrong conclusion that for all rabbits, it will be a bad year.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/19/2005 7:22:40 PM, Anonymous wrote:

Master Cecil Lee Would like to

confirm regarding the Tai Sui

or the Duty God of the Year

(Grand Jupiter). All these

years we never been to worship

Tai Sui, is it alright. I'm

born the year of Ox , Husband

and daughter Tiger year, Son

Boar year (1995) and daughter