About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

8 wooden wooden windchime

myfs_100950

Dear Master Cecil Lee Our muslim neighbour hanging a 8 wooden wind chime at the entrance of their main door which is facing opposite the other neighbour house. What is the cure of 8 wooden windchime. We stay at the corner of the house but each time we have to pass thru their corridor before reach our house. Thank you in advance With warmest regards Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

To be honest, we all have to live in harmony with our neighbours.

So long as their wind chime does not affect our home even if it affects our other neighbours, we cannot do much.

Perhaps, please, I don't want to have anything to do with this....

"What happens if your neighbour finds his windchime missing? And no one got caught? And each time after placing a windchime, their windchime goes missing. Don't they get sick of it and give up placing a wind chime? " so this story goes..."

Perhaps, why not get all the other neighbours to pray for this to happen.

Alternatively, there was this silly way some people were told to do : " write this line: my neighbour no longer interested in placing a wind chime". Suggestion? Write this text line 10,000 times and erh... see what happens?? Let us know.... by then?

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/21/2005 1:03:51 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee Our

muslim neighbour hanging a 8

wooden wind chime at the

entrance of their main door

which is facing opposite the

other neighbour house. What is

the cure of 8 wooden

windchime. We stay at the

corner of the house but each

time we have to pass thru

their corridor before reach

our house. Thank you in

advance With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Cecil Lee

Thanks for your kind reply. Please don't get me wrong likewise it goes without saying there arebetter things to do then to get involved/trouble. I was just queriesto know what does 8 wooden windchimes means as I have not come across of 8 windchimes.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.Laughing

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

On 2/21/2005 1:47:56 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Sophia,

To be honest, we all have to

live in harmony with our

neighbours.

So long as their wind chime

does not affect our home even

if it affects our other

neighbours, we cannot do much.

Perhaps, please, I don't want

to have anything to do with

this....

"What happens if your

neighbour finds his windchime

missing? And no one got

caught? And each time after

placing a windchime, their

windchime goes missing. Don't

they get sick of it and give

up placing a wind chime? " so

this story goes..."

Perhaps, why not get all the

other neighbours to pray for

this to happen.

Alternatively, there was this

silly way some people were

told to do : " write this

line: my neighbour no longer

interested in placing a wind

chime". Suggestion? Write this

text line 10,000 times and

erh... see what happens?? Let

us know.... by then?

Warmest Regards,Cecil

On 2/21/2005 1:03:51 AM, Sophia Chia

wrote:
Dear Master Cecil Lee

Our
muslim neighbour hanging a

wooden wind chime at

the
entrance of their main

door
which is facing opposite

the
other neighbour house. What

is
the cure of 8 wooden
windchime.

We stay at the
corner of the house

but each
time we have to pass

thru
their corridor before

reach
our house. Thank you

in
advance With warmest

regards
Sophia Chia

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

1. Traditional Feng Shui has it's roots to the Five elements concept.

2. In my past forum messages, authentic Feng Shui has to do with both the Five elements concept and numerology based on say the Flying Star Feng Shui numbers.

3. Thus, whether the question of using an 8 wooden windchime is acceptable or not -- there is frankly no right or wrong answers. It is often due to one's interpretation and understanding or belief.

4. Much of many of the component of luck is "inter-twined" between Earth luck and Human luck!

5. This is because human beings are unique. And fortunately or unfortunately, most of us either have to be "swindled" or seem to think that paying for something may mean us good. This is where "sugar" coated earth luck could result in human luck!

6. For example, in Singapore, we hear of people who con the elderly by selling them a mystical healing stone! That suppose to heal things like cancer.

7. Some of us are neutral to this feeling. But some of us dwell with hope and because of HOPE, it spurs us or our body to energise and do a recovery!

8. This is why, some people "swear by" the purchase of so called Feng Shui products. And they seemly based on it to gain strength and hope from it (although it is just a sugar coated pill). In many laboratory tests, it also suggests that some people who had simply taken sugar coated pill did "benefit by it".

9. So, most likely many of us if we have a strong believe, or hope or passion (hobbists) can equally benefit without buying any of the commercial products. Since commercial products are truly non-magical.

10. Coming back to your point:

11. Under Flying Star Feng Shui, a number represents both an element and it's strength.

12. Let's only look at the simple issue an element:-

13. We often hear: tie 3 i-ching coins together and place it into our accounts book.

14. In terms of interpretation the number 3 represents WOOD element. And since the i-ching coins are often made of copper or brass or a mixture of other metals, here, under the five elements concept: "METAL destorys WOOD". As a result, it is like producing wealth.

15. Imagine a small block of wood. We use a metal article to carve out an object of art. This $5 object now can be sold at a higher price.

16. Traditionally, when we say hang a wind chime to cure a sector e.g. #5 (misfortune, sickness) = strong earth; many authentic Feng Shui practitioners would recommend a 6 rod hollow wind chime.

Where 6 = big metal. And constant clinging of big metal helps to destroy it.

17. What about a wooden 8 piece wind chime?

This can be considered a "modern" invention, today. But, academically, it is sound:

Since we do not often get to see another of the same period cycle, as each cycle comes, some people may make product academically tuned to this period.

Since we are in period 8, one argument is that anything to do with 8 is favourable. And since 8 is earth, a wooden windchime is acceptable. Since wood (much like the root of the tree) crushing into earth to "produce " wealth.

Thus, from an academic point of view, so long as it can be logically related to the five elements and numerology under flying star, I cannot really fault the technical aspect of it.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/21/2005 6:25:35 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee

Thanks for your kind reply.

Please don't get me wrong

likewise it goes without

saying there arebetter

things to do then to get

involved/trouble. I was just

queriesto know what does

8 wooden windchimes means as I