About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Updates! Free Advise Forum Features Improved

Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,

As there are more and more users participating in the forum, we made a few more enhancements to the forum for your benefit:-

1. Replying to a Post

We have noticed that the existing reply feature which works for the older forum interface, is sometimes causing previous replies to be wrap when less than 40 characters and a "

" being added. After a few sub quotes together, the whole quoting message get very messed up.

We have improved the posting, so that you can now properly add specific quotes which is boxed up nicely in a box to differentiate between current reply and message being quoted.

Quote:
You should noticed this new kind of Quote which can be added by clicking on "Add Quote Box". Or simply selecting the portion of the quote from the Original Message display box to your posting box. Or add [ quote ]to the text you wish to quote[ /quote ]

E-mail posted messages will see normal Quote: text being shown without the box.

2. Original Message to make it easy for Replying

You should find this box located at the post screen. This shows you the original message that you are planning to reply. You can drag sections of text to add to your post as each paragraph is separated for you to pick and choose the correct section to reply to. This should make it easier for you to select quotes and easily refer to the original post for replying.

In addition, if your original post contains HTML tables, you will now be able to cut and past these as part of the reply for the post. In the previous quote system, such formatting would have been lost as the content was converted to plain text only.

3. Posted by Me (Fixed)

Many users have been telling me that the Posted by Me cannot properly see message that is not yet approved but posted. I have found the bug causing this feature to work properly. You should be see messages that are not yet verified.

Hope you enjoy the various changes.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Sponsored Link