About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dreams

myfs_100950

Hi Robert Lee

Are dreams a part of feng shui. Hv a lots of dreams since I am young. And it's alwaysappear to be true eglast year dream my father'stellinghe can't leave any longerand the nextthings in the morning he just done. After a week my father's passed away, my eldest brother fall and pased away. Wonder is there a connection with my father and my brother. I even dream my husband 's

grandmother telling me her tomb was crack and it's is true. I ever dreams of "Kuan Yin, Buddha and Ganapati". Lately I dream my mother's who had passed away for so many years that she is seriously ill and my father's was beside her telling me my mum will die. (That happend myself and three sibling in the the dream and my father's telling me one off them is seriously ill). What does it mean and needs your advice.

Thank you in advance.

With warmest regards

With great respect

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Are dreams a part of feng shui.

Human mind are so complex that no one is still able to comprehend how dreams work. However, I would classify dreams which appear to come true as personal intuition or 6th sense at work.

Many a times, whensomething bad is about to happen to people (especially those closest to us), we somehow have some form of intuition which will give us advance warning. Most of the time it is dreams or sometimes it is like your eye twiching constantly.

Since everyone has some form of person intuition or 6th sense (only how weak or strong for some person). Often even in Feng Shui, when we often say that the best way to tell if a home is good or not is just to bring your family members to view it. Each person will have some like of intuition which allow you to know whether this home feels comfortable to you or not.

But I would consider it closer related to Personal Intuition rather than Feng Shui.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research