About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hulu

myfs_100950

SmileHi Robert Lee

Thanks for your reply re the dreams.

Ihave a question that Iam in doubt about the hulu.I just came back fromthe shopping centre.I found out the feng shui stall selling the hulu the onethat is not the same as I bought one with the cover. Is there any different the one with the cover and the one without the cover. Which is more effective. The lady told me that the one without the cover (cannot be open)is mendfor only display and after a year its have to be throw away and the one with the cover she don't sell. Is the story behind it.The hulu with the cover that I place at the bedhead as the flying star for 20 year. Do we consider once it is place we should not remover it as to clean away the dust and the cover should not be open.Need your advice.

What is the three coins tied with red string and what is theremedy for it?

Thank you

With great respect

Warmest regards

Sophia Chia

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Ihave a question that Iam in doubt about the hulu.I just came back fromthe shopping centre.I found out the feng shui stall selling the hulu the onethat is not the same as I bought one with the cover. Is there any different the one with the cover and the one without the cover. Which is more effective. The lady told me that the one without the cover (cannot be open)is mendfor only display and after a year its have to be throw away and the one with the cover she don't sell. Is the story behind it.The hulu with the cover that I place at the bedhead as the flying star for 20 year. Do we consider once it is place we should not remover it as to clean away the dust and the cover should not be open.Need your advice.

Frankly, the purpose for this item is simply for a symbolic representation about trapping the wealth within the hulu. In fact almost everything in feng shui is based upon symbolic representation. So really, it does not matter whether it is open or closed. The idea is for it to be there to trap wealth before it leaks. It is also a nice decorative item for the room itself.

All such items will collect dust at some point in time. I think it is in the best interest to keep it clean rather than continue to let dust accumulate on it. This is for practicalreasons so that germs will not grow.

Sophia Chia wrote:
What is the three coins tied with red string and what is theremedy for it?

3 coins are metal destroy wood while red string is fire destroy metal.Idea is to promote wealth. Where wood helps to enhance fire. As you know we do not really promote use of items unless necessary, as there are better way to represent wealth creation by use of colour scheme decor etc.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.