About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Different views from different fengshui masters = Know that not all Ba Zi reports are created equal! Learn Why?

myfs_107750

hi, i recently seek Ba Zi consultation from some fengshui masters. I know that my KUA number is 9 which belong to the Li group (Fire) as my birthday is on 07/01/1974.

The master is telling me that i belong to the Wood, and thus my careershould be in thesector of water and wood. If it is wood, i stillcan believe it as wood when burn produce firebut water will kill off the fire. But hesaid that the water will nourish the wood to make it grow Shocked. Also quite true. But still not sure. He told me that career in engineering related to metal works, and electronics products selling is not good for me? I really not sure what he means?

Can you advise me whether he speak the true?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

Unfortunately, there are quite a lots of concepts in feng shui. There are also lots of variations in the concepts applied by different masters. Even for the same concept when analysed by a master, might give you different results depending on the experiences of the master itself. How detailed the master does the analysis will also affect the analysis. ie Ba Zi analysis for example, if done only with year of birth, you get year of birth accuracy analysis. If done with day of birth, you get a more accurate analysis for example.

As such, you will bound to get different analysis results. This is one reason why we came up with a series of tools to standardise the analysis results, as such whether it is myself or Cecil that do the final analysis the results will not differ that much from the base analysis. However, couple of fundamental concepts are will still be correctly analysed by most masters.

Anonymous wrote:
hi, i recently seek Ba Zi consultation from some fengshui masters. I know that my KUA number is 9 which belong to the Li group (Fire) as my birthday is on 07/01/1974.

I will not be checking on your analysis, as we have lots of free tools for you to counter check the analysis from our website:-

URL: https://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

Anonymous wrote:
The master is telling me that i belong to the Wood, and thus my careershould be in thesector of water and wood. If it is wood, i stillcan believe it as wood when burn produce firebut water will kill off the fire. But hesaid that the water will nourish the wood to make it grow Shocked. Also quite true. But still not sure.

A weak wood person wants to be stronger, while a strong wood do not want to be overly strong. The goal is to achieve harmony.

So if you are a weak Wood, ideally the water which produces wood is good for you. This is just like the water nourishing the wood to make it grow. This is what we call the productive cycle under the five element.

Fire will actually exhaust wood, because wood feeds the fire. If the person is a Strong Wood, then fire is favourable, but if you are a weak wood, fire will only make you weaker. I think if you read this notes which I created for my talks, you will probably understand some of the basic concepts.

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Anonymous wrote:
He told me that career in engineering related to metal works, and electronics products selling is not good for me? I really not sure what he means?

Engineering is Metal related element as such Metal destroy weak Wood. So if you are in an engineering industry, then it is ideally not the most suitable element for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi, thks for your reply. I chk thru the link you forwarded. But found that i belong to the strong earthand not wood which the other fengshui master was saying????ShockedShockedso is is possible to confirm on whether which type i belong too? wood or earth? if it is earth, from your chart, the engineering career is ok for me. but ifit is wood, it is not, right?i seek your expertise in this area....

• Staff

Dear Koon Hee,

Tan Koon hee wrote:
Hi, thks for your reply. I chk thru the link you forwarded. But found that i belong to the strong earthand not wood which the other fengshui master was saying????ShockedShockedso is is possible to confirm on whether which type i belong too? wood or earth? if it is earth, from your chart, the engineering career is ok for me. but ifit is wood, it is not, right?i seek your expertise in this area....

If you can confirm that your date of birth information is:-

Male
Western Calender: 7 Jan 1974
Lunar Calendar: 15 day, 12th 1973

Then I can confirm that your true element is Strong Earth, as true element is best deduced from Ba Zi Heavenly Stem of the day. Given that your ba zi is Wu, therefore your element is Earth element.

Given that I have seen many different feng shui masters using different ways to define a person's element, ie some use Gua element, some use Ba Zi Year element, some use Chinese Astrology, some use I-Ching etc. So if different concepts are used to analyse you birth element, you get differences.

So as a Strong Earth person, therefore, Metal and Wood element would be best for you. Engineering is Wood element, so is still considered generally suitable for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 18 years later...
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to Different views from different fengshui masters = Know that not all Ba Zi reports are created equal! Learn Why?