About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Earned Wealth vs Main Funds

unknown

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Can you explain the difference between "Earned Wealth" and "Main Funds" in the Ten Dieties Summary?

Earned/Unexpected Wealth deity is basically about wealth money, as such you have Earned Wealth and Unexpected Wealth. Earned wealth is mostly for welath opportunities, while unexpected wealth is mostly for like inheritance or lottery related.

Main/Unexpected MainFund deity is basically more about resources skills or talents. So the more Funds you have, the more talents you might have. Like musical talent or any exceptional skills.

So the two are quite different even though they might look similiar to most.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi Master Robert

What if my chart shows earned wealth 0, main funds 3, unexpected wealth 1 and unexpected funds 1? How should these be analysed then? It seems that I have much moreskills and talents than wealth. Am I right? Just wondering can skills bring about wealth in this case? Or any relation?

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
What if my chart shows earned wealth 0, main funds 3, unexpected wealth 1 and unexpected funds 1? How should these be analysed then? It seems that I have much moreskills and talents than wealth. Am I right? Just wondering can skills bring about wealth in this case? Or any relation?

1-2 deities quite average. 3-4 a little more. So yes, it would seems that you have a little more skills, than direct wealth luck.

You have to find out for yourself what are your skills, by means of skills it can be anything (ie. some people very good with maths, music, art etc). Say if good in maths, then becoming some engineering can be beneficial, good in arts may be creative so design work will come in handy etc.

The chart cannot tell you more what skills you have more, it can only tell you that you seem to have more skills and talents. So if you use it rightly, of course it can help you create wealth.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research