About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Suitability of house

unknown

Hi Masters

Hope you can advise whether my family is suitable to live in a Period 8 house facing south-east (i.e. living room windows facing south-east)? My family members consist of: Strong earth (breadwinner), strong metal (spouse), weak wood (daughter) and weak water (son).

Hope to hear from you soon as we are intending to purchase the unit probably by this week. Sorry for the short time given.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hope you can advise whether my family is suitable to live in a Period 8 house facing south-east (i.e. living room windows facing south-east)? My family members consist of: Strong earth (breadwinner), strong metal (spouse), weak wood (daughter) and weak water (son).

Based on your information provided (ba zi element analysis only).

South-East - Wood element house

Breadwinner - Strong Earth - Wood house is favourable

Spouse - Strong Metal - Wood house is favourable as it is weak

Daugther - weak Wood - Wood house is favourable

Son - weak water - Wood house not too favourable as it weakens him.

In terms of the analysis, most important is breadwinner, the rest of family should ensure that the bedroom suits them.

Please be advised here that I only analysed information based on your ba zi element suitability, you should check out other issues such as eight house suitability, flying star, shapes and forms etc before you make your final decision.

Anonymous wrote:
Hope to hear from you soon as we are intending to purchase the unit probably by this week. Sorry for the short time given.

To all users, please be aware, that should you need urgent advise it is always better you seek professional services as we do not promise that all forum postings in our free advise forum will be to with priority. They will be attended to when we settle all other commitments.

All forum messages are answered with easiest queries first, followed by those more complicated ones (when we have time).

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Robert Quote:
Son - weak water - Wood house not too favourable as it weakens him.

Anonymous wrote:
Is it alright if my son's bedroom is in the SW sector of the house?

Under the bazi and direction suitability, South-West is considered Earth direction which is wealth to a water person. If your son isStrong Water person, he will most definately benefit from it. However, since your son is a weak water, he will need more Metal and Water to strengthen his weak water before he can benefit from the wealth sector.

Of course, you should check out whether the Eight House direction is suitable or not, as long as that is also not death or disaster. Should be acceptable.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research