About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Suitable house facing direction & 4 bad direction

unknown

Hi Masters

I'm quite confused at the Bazhi reports pertaining to the following.

My son belongs to weak water. According to his report, the suitable house facing directions are North/Northwest/West. However, North is one of the bad directions, i.e. Death.

Could you enlighten me on this?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
My son belongs to weak water. According to his report, the suitable house facing directions are North/Northwest/West. However, North is one of the bad directions, i.e. Death.

There are two concepts which deals with good/bad directions.

1. Eight House - Where it uses your year of birth, to determined the 4 good and 4 bad directions according to the Prosperity, Excellent, Health, Longevity, Spook, Irritation, Disaster & Deatth direction.

Though, this is just based on year of birth accuracy, we still use it to check on the two worst direction ie Death or Diaster. Of which, these are two directions that you should avoid most among the 4 bad directions.

The best uses is to check for micro application such as house facing, bestbedroom direction, sleeping / sleeping direction etc.

2. Ba Zi - Where it uses your entire date of birth (ie day, month, year & hour of birth), and breaks down to the five element (ie weak or strong water. Each direction also has an element associated (ie North - Water element etc).

This is used more in terms of macro level application, ie direction of travel, best location within the country to stay etc. It can also be used as a house facing direction, but often the eight house suitability especially death or disaster will still be equally important.

3. Our bazi uses both information so that users can be more careful that, not all directions suitable to ba zi, or good for eight house means that direction is the best. The best direction is one where both eight house and ba zi are favourable.

4. What it means for your son is that even though your son is weak water person, and thus water element is one of the favourable element so North direction is favourable because North is Water element. However, because it is Death direction based on the Eight House, this will cancel some of the good impact of the Death direction for the auspicious ba zi direction. On the other hand, it will also mean thatthe Death direction is not as bad because the ba zi element is suitable.

So what it means that if your son was to choose a home, he sould avoid chooing North as the facing direction, however, he can choose a location North of the country to reside in. Or still auspicious for him to travel North wards for example

So basically that is why, you get the conflicting report. However, even though eight house isn't as accurate by using Year of birth, it still has it's benefit as such both analysis are useful when you balance up the advantages and disadvantages of the two concepts.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi Master Robert

Thanks for your enlightenment.

If I provide you with the bazhi details of all my family members, would you be able to offer your service to advise the house facing directions suitable for all of us and the best location of the house, i.e. N, S, E or W of Singapore? How much does this service cost?

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
If I provide you with the bazhi details of all my family members, would you be able to offer your service to advise the house facing directions suitable for all of us and the best location of the house, i.e. N, S, E or W of Singapore? How much does this service cost?

Remember, that for a new house the breadwinner should be suitable to the main door, while the rest of the family should have a suitable bedroom.

Usually, we providea similiarsummary analysis as part of a value added service for the full onsite / offsite audit in our what we call a group summary report which summarise the entire family detail into a single report. This is currently not available as a report that users can purchase or access from our website.

If you are really interested to access it, e-mail me at support@geomancy.net, I will see what I can work out for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• Staff

Edited by Robert: Have seen the e-mail you re-send.

Hi Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have sent you an email on 24 May 2005. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry, didn't see any e-mail sent. Please re-send your e-mail.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee