About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Coins

myfs_112237

Hello,

In different posts you mention the use of 6 antique Chinese qoins or the Singapore Dollar as a remedial measure for countering star 5.

However, is there any reason why we could not use any metal coincoming from any country?

Is it possible to mention the requirements for a particular coin to be acceptable as a remedial measurefor countering the 5?

Thank you,

Roeland

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Roeland,

Roeland de Looff wrote:
In different posts you mention the use of 6 antique Chinese qoins or the Singapore Dollar as a remedial measure for countering star 5.

Roeland de Looff wrote:
However, is there any reason why we could not use any metal coincoming from any country?

Yes. We mentioned it is possible to use singapore 1 dollar coin, because the singapore 1 dollar coin has a bagua shaped border and it is gold colour.The bagua shape object has a similiar effect of creating or destroying inauspicious influence.

Thus, it is a potential replacement for the traditional 6 coins which is a gold coin with a square in the middle. Gold coin metal element is reinforced with the square earth element which is then reinforced with the red thread.

Not all coins are shaped in this way thus not all coins can be used.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it is quite difficult to get a hold on the Singapore Dollar coin in Europe since all we can get is foreign paper money.

On different Feng Shui sites I seesets of 6 I Ching coins advertised. An example is the below:

http://www.fengshui-emporium.com/C04.htm

Would this be an example of a working remedial measure for the 5?

Thank you and all the best,

Roeland

• Staff

Dear Roeland,

Roeland de Looff wrote:
On different Feng Shui sites I seesets of 6 I Ching coins advertised. An example is the below:

http://www.fengshui-emporium.com/C04.htm

Would this be an example of a working remedial measure for the 5?

Yes, that is considered one of the traditional 6 coins so it can be used.

The use of 6 singapore coins is only possible in singapore (for those who cannot obtain the normal 6 coins).

However, sometimes it is best to also make sure the colour scheme within that sector doesn't contain too much Fire (red) or Earth (Yellow). Best to keep such sectors which need metal (white) if possible.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research