About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Career and wealth luck

Dear Cecil,

I am a strong water lady (3 metal, 4 water, 2 wood and 1 earth) and there is no fire element in my chart.

What does it mean when one does not have a wealth element in her chart?

Which career field should i choose?

What can i do to improve my wealth luck?

Please help.

Crying or Very sad

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Quote:

I am a strong water lady (3 metal, 4 water, 2 wood and 1 earth) and there is no fire element in my chart.

What does it mean when one does not have a wealth element in her chart?

It means she has to work extra hard to gain wealth. And she can only depend on luck that you encounter from time to time (ie different luck period or yearly luck that contains wealth.) Or from being with people or a spouse that has lots wealth.

Quote:

Which career field should i choose?

It seems that more and more users are simply posting us question expecting us to analyse for them, when the analysis is available on our free report. Please make use of the free report to get your answer.

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

This link gives you most of the relationship.

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Quote:
What can i do to improve my wealth luck?

Based on the free report above, just ensure you have more of the favourable elements in your life. Strong Water person favours Wood, Earth and Fire, so the more of such elements in your life. The better you luck will be.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Master Lee,

fficeffice" />

Thank you for your prompt reply and helpful advice.

One should work in his/her wealth element career field to enjoy their wealth luck......

Does that mean that it does not help for the person to work in the wealth element career when that person does not have wealth luck to enjoy in the first place ( i.e. no wealth element in the bazi chart )?

Or should he/she work in the wealth element career to improve their wealth luck?

Thank you.

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Quote:

One should work in his/her wealth element career field to enjoy their wealth luck......

Frankly, as long as you work in one of your favourable elements and have favourable elements from your home, colour, and other areas, you will start to enjoy your favourable luck. With favourable luck, means you will be better able to take advantage of your wealth opportunities/luck.

So it does not mean that people who does not go into wealth career will not be successful. The goal here is to get as much luck from all the various elements that you lack in your life.

Quote:

Does that mean that it does not help for the person to work in the wealth element career when that person does not have wealth luck to enjoy in the first place ( i.e. no wealth element in the bazi chart )?

Quote:
Or should he/she work in the wealth element career to improve their wealth luck?

It does not matter if your career is your wealth career or not. What matters most is that say if you are a weak water, and you lack Metal and Water. So by having more elements favourable to you in as many areas of your life, you will then improve your own luck. Once you improve your own luck you will then benefit from any wealth opportunities that you encounter.

ie. Career - Advertising (Water element)
ie. Housse - East (Wood element)
ie. Colours - Car/Bedroom/Clothes (Green/Brown - Wood, Blue/Black/Gray - Water)
ie. People / family members - ie water/wood element

Once you have as many of these areas in your favour, you will then boost up your existing luck period, year luck (which changes from time to time) so that they will be more suitable for you as such being able to take advantage of any wealth opportunities that come in your way.

This is the only way any one can take advantage of their wealth. It is not by just focusing on what is the wealth career/element and only depending on that to bring you luck.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research