About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

where do i place the octogone?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Linda Angelo wrote:
i really need some help here, where do i place the octogone? at the front door or in the middle of the house? i see 31 people have read this thread. please someone tell me where it goes

I think you are mistaken about the 31 people reading, from when I approved the message there was only 3 read count.

Anyway, it would be helpful if you could provide more details about your problem for anyone to advise you. I really have no idea what is the problem, what it is affecting and thus how to advise you on what you need to correct it. I mean is there a sha qi cutting your home from the outside, or a corner within your room which is the sha qi? So not sure how to advise you here.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

im sorry if i offened you, that was not my intention. i have bought your first book and have the diagram layed out, and the correct numbers in the correct spaces, now i dont know what they mean. i live alone, female, 11/14/1942. north sitting, south facing 14' x 80' manufactured home. my main problem is depression, anxiety, lonleyness. tho i have numberous family members and all want to help me, i know this is a step i have to take on my own. i orginally started looking into feng shui just to make sure my house was laid out for the best. my house is now a mess as i continue to keep moving things around. i am fine financialy, but put coins in a little creramic bowl and put it in what i thought was my wealth corner, SE. that was a big mistake. no social security check came this month. i moved it to the NW corner and in two days, i received 3 small checks. i now have 2 sets of numbers in each section and i dont understand them.examples where given in your book, but it didnt have mine. thank you for any infomation you can help me with.