About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Two major leaks

myfs_112237

Hello,

I live in an apartment on thefirst floor. There are private stairs running to the front door at the ground.This front door is immediately opposite the stairs. There is no room to place a screen or a plant.

However, on top of the stairs there is a door. Is this enough to fix the leak?

In addition there is a toilet placed right above the front door, butapart from replacing it, which is not possible, there does not seem to be any remedial measures for that. If something can be done any suggestion would be more than welcome.

All the best,

Roeland

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Roeland,

Roeland de Looff wrote:
I live in an apartment on thefirst floor. There are private stairs running to the front door at the ground.This front door is immediately opposite the stairs. There is no room to place a screen or a plant.

However, on top of the stairs there is a door. Is this enough to fix the leak?

Sorry, I am not sure if I am getting the correct picture from what you have described here. Am I right to say once you open your main door, you see a staircase opposite of your main door. This staircase leads up to another entrance (probably your neighbour?), am I right?

Anyway, even if I am wrong, the one way to solve this is to install a gate in front of your door. Try to install one with at least the bottom half fully covered (ie no gaps). This will help to deflect any sha qi if any.

Roeland de Looff wrote:
In addition there is a toilet placed right above the front door, butapart from replacing it, which is not possible, there does not seem to be any remedial measures for that. If something can be done any suggestion would be more than welcome.

Unfortunately, there is no solution for this except unless you do a major renovation to remove the toilet completely. This is because a toilet located close to the main door (either on the side or top/bottom) isn't good because image your qi will be dirtied by the toilet.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your answer.

When I open my frontdoor I see a very small corridor and stairs leading to my appartement. The stairs are private, so no other people are involved.

On top of the stairs there is another door that leads to a larger corridor on the first floor where I live.

I must say that I open the door to my balcony more often than the frontdoor. Maybe thishelps to purify the Qi (that is spoiled by the toilet above the frontdoor).

The door to the balcony cannot be used for another entrance because it leads to the balcony only.

All the best,

Roeland

• Staff

Dear Roeland,

Sorry, got very confused with the description:-

Roeland de Looff wrote:
When I open my frontdoor I see a very small corridor and stairs leading to my appartement. The stairs are private, so no other people are involved.

Roeland de Looff wrote:
On top of the stairs there is another door that leads to a larger corridor on the first floor where I live.

So what you are saying here is that you open your front door (I guess the front door to your building at the ground floor), then walk through the small corridor and up the stairs until you reach another door at the top of the stairs (which I call 2nd door). This 2nd door at the top of the stairs leads to a larger corridor on the 1st floor that you live in? So that means in order to get to your home, you have to enter two doors? Am I getting it right?

So you are asking whether the 2nd door (which is the entrance to your apartment) does it need a cure?

I mean based on this description does not sound like it will be a major impact as firstly it is a private stairs and secondly you hardly make use of it.

But as mentioned, a solution for blocking any Sha Qi into a home where you cannot put plants or screen, is to install a metal gate entrance that the bottom half is fully covered (cannot see through type). But if the above I mentioned is correct, then not a big issue no cure is really necessary.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research