About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Contradicting Feng Shui Advice

myfs_94224

I'm living in a house that I bought Aug. 5, 1998. I bought this house built in 1987 on the advice of a local Feng Shui master who came recommended. Based on the birthdates of myself (03/22/65), my wife (05/25/69)and daughter (09/19/90), he recommended that I purchase the south facing home that I currently live in.

I'm recently looking to move to a more modern home with better features for modern entertaining. Something more people friendly. I decided to use geomancy.net first this time round. The paid reports I received for House Hunting contradicts what the local Feng Shui master had suggested on what my main door should face. In fact, South-facing is my "disaster" direction while my "excellent" direction should be North-East facing according to my Eight House chart.

I'm confused to why I have been told the contrary back in 1998.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Daniel,

Frankly, I will not be able to comment much on what your previous master has used to analyse your feng shui.

In terms of our website:-

To find whether a house is good or not under the house hunting analysis:-

1. Flying Star of the house built in a period will determine which facing direction would be most ideal (assuming the ba zi and suitability isn't yet considered). So different period (ie period 7 house will have certain direction better, period 8 house will have another set of direction better).

2. Then you need to check against your ba zi element ie weak wood likes water, thus North facing (water) is usually good.

3. In addition to the ba zi element, it would be good that the Eight House (does not fall under at least Death or Disaster.) In fact, if both Eight House and Ba Zi direction are good, it will be considered the most suitable house for you.

So you see there are several difference theories available. Our house hunting does all these analysis to obtain the best possible facing direction that considers all forms of analysis. Even that, you will still need to match the various bedroom sector so that all your family members each have a suitable facing sector to make the house search complete.

My best guess is that your previous master could just only focus on the best house direction based on either Flying Star only or only one concept to define your best house direction. As mentioned, since there are so many different feng shui practitioners/master. You will really have to determine if they really know their stuff or how much details they use in the analysis. The more detailed your analysis, the less you will go wrong when making any decision.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

• 14 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!

image.thumb.png.286b0412312152330ebc65aefb231f73.png
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net