About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fish died

myfs_100950

Dear Robert Lee

This morning one off the 'red parrot fish' died.It's been with us for almost three years or so.As someone told us that is the sign ofbad omen had befalled to the fish. Is it true.

Thank you very much as always.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
This morning one off the 'red parrot fish' died.It's been with us for almost three years or so.As someone told us that is the sign ofbad omen had befalled to the fish. Is it true.

I mean whether it is good or bad, I think you will have to see what is the reason behind the death of the fish.

ie. If the fish die due to natural death, then I don't think there is anything bad about it. I mean every living creature on this earth will have to die once his or her time is up. So this is natural.

ie. If the fish die due to illness, then you should also investigate maybe the cleaniness of the fish tank or clean up the water in the tank. Because if the fish die due to like the tank not clean properly than likelyhood of infection is always high.If so, than again shouldn't have anything to worry.

Otherwise, if the fish just die suddenly (ie not due to natural deathor due to any logical reasonsetc). Then yes, it may not be a good sign.

But still, I won't be too worried. Unless you tell me that all the fishes just died overnight. Or that fishes keep dying even if you replace them. That would be a really a bad sign. If it is only one fish out of many you have reared than I really do not think it is a big deal to worry about.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Robert Lee

Many thanks for your very prompt reply. Really appreciate it. It's make sense to me what you have said. Lately, my husband just put the corals in the filter. Maybe, that was the reason behind the death of the fish.

It's original total of the fishes is ten plus a black sucker fish. Now it is nine fishes.If tofollow my husband kua number is 2 suppose to have six fishes. Now, do we have to replace one of the fish or let it be nine fishes?

Thank you once again.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia