Sponsored Link

Toilets at NE sector of house

unknown

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I've read from this website that it is the worst when toilets are located in the NE. Our 2 toilets (in master bedroom and kitchen) are in the NE sector of the house. How to cure the bad sha qi?

Actually, to me more exact, toilets are bad if they are found exactly at the true North-East (exactly falling at the 45 degree angle).

One should always remember, that a house luck consists of many factors ie luck from the surrounding, luck from the flying star luck of the home itself, shapes and form arrangement of furnitures within the hom etc. It is virtually impossible to get house with zero faults at all. There will be some minor faults in almost all home. What is important is to remember that whatever you can fix, you should correct them. Whatever, that you can't correct, then you just have to ensure that other areas are corrected to minimise the influence.

In this, case there is very little you can do to move the toilet to a different location. So at most you can do if any is to ensure that you minise the leak from the toilet ie keep the toilet bowl cover close when not in use. The traditional solution would be to have like the hulu to attempt to trap some of the wealth before it leaks out.

That is about all you can do for this particular problem. But I would advise you to focus on fixing or correcting any other flaws. This one issues alone will not make your home completely bad.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi

What if I have already fixed the other flaws? As indicated, a hulu can be used to trap the wealth if the toilets are located at NE of house. What kind of hulu (i.e. made of what material) and where to place the hulu so as to fix this flaw?