About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Poison Arrow to my Front Door

sm5486

Hello,

I am a SE-Wood element person and am looking to purchase a landed house. The house faces directly North, in which my case, it is the direction of prosperity so I assume it's a good position.

The problem is, the house sits on a road that makes a 'T' and therefore the road creates a poison arrow directly to our front door.

I've read that I could possibly remedy this by hanging a bamboo windchime or even planting somehedges to block this. Move the door position is really not an option. Would a water fountain help as well? Do you have any suggestions to remedy this or should we look for another house?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many regards,

Steven

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Steve,

Steve Jhun wrote:
The problem is, the house sits on a road that makes a 'T' and therefore the road creates a poison arrow directly to our front door.

Steve Jhun wrote:
I've read that I could possibly remedy this by hanging a bamboo windchime or even planting somehedges to block this. Move the door position is really not an option. Would a water fountain help as well? Do you have any suggestions to remedy this or should we look for another house?

Sha Qi from roads are harder to cure because these are external shapes and form influences.

I would say that the planting of hedges to block this will be much better than the use of a bamboo windchime. In feng shui as along as you can minimise the any Sha Qi from cutting into the house it will help.

However, in the long run ifyou do look for a new home remember to avoid such a house as external shapes and form are hardest to completely root out. You can only minimise the impact but not completely remove the threat.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research