About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

imminent help around my house

I have siged on this website a couple of years ago.

But just until now I putted in practice the location for my workspace and sleeping directions in my house.

An I did see a slightly improvement.

But I believe I need a big doses ofhelp. Maybe there is a leak in the house.

I havebeen sued by two neighbors for an accident that happened while a was away.

This so much complicated an lenghty to explain but one of these neighbors since he moved is harrasing us for quite a while. I believe that I am residing next to a demon.

What information do you need from me?

I have run some reportson this website

I need to revert this situation immedeately.

Thanks very much for your input.

Affrei

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Affrei,

Sorry to learn about your situation. I mean you will really need to identify where are the leaks available only then can you be able to know what is causing the issue and whether some of the leaks are correctable or not.

Unfortunately, there are so many people constantly seeking out advise. I cannot promise you that I can attend to your case personally. As such what I can do for you if you are willing to do some work on your own and clarify the doubts as you face them.

Usually, there are several concepts each used to check certain influence:-

1. Ba Zi - helps identify your luck period (maybe it could be very bad) or you have too many areas in your life such as career or favourable element lacking.

2. Flying Star - helps you identify the luck of the house, maybe the facing direction / bedroom / work room you are using is having inauspicious or even lawsuit stars.

3. Eight House (free report in member area) - Check yourhouse suitability and bedroom direction check if it is Death or Disaster which are two most frequent issues.

4. There might be other shape and form issues from layout plan or externally.

It takes a series of these to be against you to have lots of ongoing problems. All depends on how major the leaks are.

If you are interested, I can provide you with some of the paid ba zi and flying star analysis which you can use to check out what's might be wrong and thus correct them whereever possible. Once you minimise the various problems, luck will usually improve. How much of luck improvement depends a lot on what kind of leaks are affecting your home.

If you have a layout plan, I can also check quickly to see if there are other shapes and form leaks that you might not have noticed. But you will have to give me sometime, as we are quite busy. As it is there are still a long list of forum messages and cases which we are trying to clear daily.

Send me an e-mail at support@geomancy.net with your member account and this e-mail. I will credit your account with the paid credits.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

I appreciate that you replied so promptly. I really do.

I run the Eight House Report and I found the Disaster and Death areas

In the South East (DEATH) : I havesliding doors facing to an open space, a deck with a beautiful landscape view.

According to the report its says that is suitible for a toilet.

In the South (Disaster), I have the Dining area.

Again according to the report is stuitable for a toilet.

How can I remedy these areas?

In regards to the Flying Star report that is edited on a montly basis, there is a bounch of numbers that I cannot understand how to read that chart.

Any help on this?

Thank you very much again for your attention. My times are runing in a very critical desperation.

Regards,

Affrei