About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Company Logo

Dear Masters,

I was told before not to use animals as a company logo as it symbolises "unstability". Is this true? My company is currently dealing with software distribution and I'm considering to have a penguin included in the company logo as it's related to the software. Is it advisable? What objects/animals is the best to be used as a company logo? Rolling Eyes

Thanks and Best regards,

Vivienne

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vivienne,

Anonymous wrote:
I was told before not to use animals as a company logo as it symbolises "unstability". Is this true? My company is currently dealing with software distribution and I'm considering to have a penguin included in the company logo as it's related to the software. Is it advisable? What objects/animals is the best to be used as a company logo? Rolling Eyes

If this was true than probably in terms of Computing the Linux which uses the penguin should have close down now because it uses the penguin as an icon. But instead it has been gaining momentum as well as popularity. Or in terms of cat food which uses cat as logo, or dog food which uses dog as an logo will not be successful.

Frankly, how good or bad a logo really depends more on how well the design / colour of the logo suits the business owner as well as the business itself. Also, the sybomlic meaning of the overall design will be equally important. Depending on what kind of business, your logo should be appropriate. ie for logo it should be simple yet attractive for people to remember for brand awareness.

Ultimately, the success or failure of a business does not really lie in the logo by itself, but rather the business model itself. I mean if you have a business that has lots of demand, it will be hard for you not to be able to survive or succeed. But if you have a product that nobody is interested or simply have too much cash burn that your revenue is not able to recoup, then the likely of failure will be higher.

No amount of Feng Shui can help you in such cases. The main goal of using Feng Shui in design of logo or layout planning is to create a harmonious environment that everyone feels comfortable to look or work in. This is especially for the business owner, if you have no stress and feel happy, you are likely to have higher success to focus on your business. Your customers will also feel good about your services etc. Then your business will likely be more successful.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research