About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Figurines/Statues

myfs_100950

SmileDear Robert Lee

Basically, my husband does not believe in feng shui but after I had enrolled the courses and our son's name had been changed. It made him realise the differences. The improvement off their relationship and our house environment especially the sickness sector that once Master Cecil and you advise me to placed the hulu and the six coins with red strings at our son's bedhead. Thks to you and Master Cecil.

He loves collecting figurines/statues and before buying he is very cautious about it, as now he believe in feng shui. Thanks to feng shui. He is now in HongKong and wanted to buy the following:-

(i) Kuan Kong riding a horse(a victory

horse) have not seen it before.

(ii) The metal hulu as it remind him of the

flying star that needs metal to the

particular location (as he is more concern

to the sickness location).

Guess have to persuade him to enrol feng shui course. Ha! ha! ha!Laughing

Is it best to buy them. Please advice me.

Thanks again.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Basically, my husband does not believe in feng shui but after I had enrolled the courses and our son's name had been changed. It made him realise the differences. The improvement off their relationship and our house environment especially the sickness sector that once Master Cecil and you advise me to placed the hulu and the six coins with red strings at our son's bedhead. Thks to you and Master Cecil.

Good to hear that everything is improving.

Sophia Chia wrote:
He loves collecting figurines/statues and before buying he is very cautious about it, as now he believe in feng shui. Thanks to feng shui. He is now in HongKong and wanted to buy the following:-

If your husband love figurines/statuesas a hobby, there should not be an issue collecting it. Just as long as he understands that these items are more of art work rather than having any special feng shui "properties". Only caution is whenever any items that is fierce looking (ie dragon/tiger etc), should avoid displaying too many of them. If really want to keep or display it should be kept in a display that can be closed or covered when no guest are around.

This is because, we have seen cases where a husband likes collecting figurines such that his entire living contains lots of figurines displays that are very strong or yang related. This can cause a lot of great uneasinessand health issues. So when it comes to figurines or display, best to exercise some degree of caution especially what can be displayed openly what not to.

Sophia Chia wrote:
(i) Kuan Kong riding a horse(a victory horse) have not seen it before.

Sophia Chia wrote:
(ii) The metal hulu as it remind him of theflying star that needs metal to the particular location (as he is more concern to the sickness location).

Frankly, Kuan Kong (Guan Kong) riding a horse is a common work of art in Chinese history as he was a warrior that supposed to have won many histories. So to the Chinese it symbolise Victory and most people tend to like him there as a protection purpose. Remember, these are all ultimately believes.

As for the Hulu, basically an ordinary hulu will be sufficient. For mental solutions, best to keep the room painted white (metal) will be more effective. As mentioned, if your husband collect items for his own hobby that is fine. But to use them as a feng shui cure, that will not be correct as true feng shui isn't about items.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research