About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Luo Pan (compass)

myfs_100950

Dear Robert Lee

In the 101 Authentic Feng Shui Tips & Fixesthat I read does the articles mean that the Chinese luo pan best not to use it if one's audit a house and best to use the ordinary compass. I know a friend off my husband's told him that each time when he audit a house he fall sick and because off that incident happened he gives up as a practitioner and now he is more on practising buddism.After what I read from your articles and heard what happened it sound very scary. I owna mini luo pan never been use and do not understand the chinese character. I kept it in a save cupboard. Now, I wonder should I keep it or throw it away. Do now adaysFeng Shui practitioner own a luo pan?

Thank you as always.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
In the 101 Authentic Feng Shui Tips & Fixesthat I read does the articles mean that the Chinese luo pan best not to use it if one's audit a house and best to use the ordinary compass. I know a friend off my husband's told him that each time when he audit a house he fall sick and because off that incident happened he gives up as a practitioner and now he is more on practising buddism.After what I read from your articles and heard what happened it sound very scary. I owna mini luo pan never been use and do not understand the chinese character. I kept it in a save cupboard. Now, I wonder should I keep it or throw it away. Do now adaysFeng Shui practitioner own a luo pan?

Yes, there are actually some rules set on the use of luopan. Certain time of the day is not good for the practitioner to use. Also, different people have more tolerant level against the drain from the use of a luopan.Thus, for most people we usually advise to use a normal compass where possible. If you do wish to use, best to check out of the day is suitable to you. This will help reduce any inauspicious influence.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research