About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Should I consider a foreclosured SW1/P7 house?

myfs_77438

Dear Cecil/Robert:

Yesterday, when I was house-hunting, I came across this foreclosured house which has SW1 facing and built in P7. The front dooris in theSW3 sector.

The shape and form feng shui inside the house looked OK (all the bathrooms are in the back of the house and on the outside walls, the center point is close to the stairs but not on the stairs, the stairs do not face the front door, the land the house sits on is flat, no sloping).The external of the houselooked OK, nothing to be alarmed about (no poison arrows). The house is on a cul-de-sac street, but it'son the parallel part of the street, and NOTin the cul-de-sac circle which I think should be OK (from what I remembered reading somewhere in this website).

I waswondering why it was foreclosured, so I went homeand checked the flying star chart for SW1/P7 and it looked good. In fact, it has adouble 7's at thethe front door and only 2 bad sectors out of nine. The flying star chart for SW1/P8 is even better, a sum of ten house. SWand NE facing houses are supposed to be the best homes for me since I'm West house person and a strong water. Should I still consider bidding for this house even if it's a foreclosure?

Thank you so much for the advice,

Hoa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In addition to what you have mentioned, another major key issue is to look out for water coming in or flowing outwards of the property.

EXAMPLE 1:-
==========

For example, please take a look at this attachment illustration: water-entry-exitpoint-A.gif

In this illustration, assuming the property is facing "SOUTH" compass direction and in addition, there is a drain with water flowing directly towards south into the property:-

Please take alook at the first heaven trigram (top most trigram). Here, South represents the"Heaven trigram".

And assuming that when we investigate this property, water flows out of the land at NW . Which is also the "Heaven trigram" - Of the Later Heaven sequence.

Here, this is considered a very inaupicious property since water enters from the "Heaven" trigram and exits the "Heaven trigram". It would not be that inauspicious if water exits North "water element". in this example.

EXAMPLE 2:-
==========

Here's another example: water-entry-exitpoint-B.gif

In this second example, the facing direction of the property is still South. But, in this second example, you will notice that there is a drain or water course flowing into the property from SW or "WIND". (First heaven sequence chart)

In this second example, water must not flow out of the property or exit at SE. Which is "WIND" under the Last Heaven sequence chart.

In Feng Shui, there are so many considerations for a landed property and water in-flow and out-flow is another thing to look at.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 16 years later...

Hi Feng Shui Master,

What if the landed property faces North (not South)?

Does the same chart applies? I.e water cannot flow out of the NW, but can flow into the property?

And if it is open drain, can we Feng Shui remedy it?

Thank you very much!

• Staff
20 hours ago, SCK said:

Hi Feng Shui Master,

What if the landed property faces North (not South)?

Does the same chart applies? I.e water cannot flow out of the NW, but can flow into the property?

And if it is open drain, can we Feng Shui remedy it?

Thank you very much!

Definitely, not the same.