About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Coffee shop layout..

myfs_100950

Smile Dear Master Robert Lee

I have a question which I can't find in your forum regarding reading the layout of the coffeeshop (restaurant). How do I check which direction of the store in acoffeeshop. Should I take the store direction facing at the main entrance of the coffee shop or at the entrance of the coffee shop facing the main road. Another option I may take his husband direction. Am I right.!!As a friend ofmy daughter (their family)whom I known some years ago. They told metheirbusiness is getting worse (previouslystore another estate no business after5 years and presently this store less thana year).From what Itold them it could bethe store logo and the element of his husband.Please advice me here.

Many thanks as always.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia Confused

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
I have a question which I can't find in your forum regarding reading the layout of the coffeeshop (restaurant). How do I check which direction of the store in acoffeeshop. Should I take the store direction facing at the main entrance of the coffee shop or at the entrance of the coffee shop facing the main road. Another option I may take his husband direction. Am I right.!!As a friend ofmy daughter (their family)whom I known some years ago. They told metheirbusiness is getting worse (previouslystore another estate no business after5 years and presently this store less thana year).From what Itold them it could bethe store logo and the element of his husband.Please advice me here.

For any shop front, you take the facing direction where most customers enter in and out of the shop. This applies to all Shop which have a Shop Front.

There can be many issues that might be causes. For resturants / coffeeshop usually, it is the food that will ultimately be the determining factor whether people will come to shop or not. That will ultimately be the drawing point. Unless, the shop is located in an inaccessible area there usually should be no problem getting people to go to the place if the food is good. Even better if the place is nice, clean and air-conditioned.

Another issue, could be not everyone is suitable to run their own business. Some people have the so call businessman type of chart, while others are better off working for others.Or simply,he could be enteringin a bad luck period sowhatever hedoes things just don't go well for him.

Usually, these are the common causes.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
RobertLee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research