About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Facing

myfs_106360

Sponsored Link

Dear Kalvin

For the facing direction of the house, you need to first check if your home is an apartment or landed property. Here the guidelines from MasterRobert and Master Cecil Lee.

URL:http://www.geomancy.net./resources/art/art-cecilcompass.htm.

1. Landed Property - take facing direction from the frontage of the house usually the living room or main door you enter.

2. Apartments (2nd - 7th level) - take main door direction of door.

3. Apartment (8th level and up) - take the living room/balcony direction.

Hope that helps.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

• Staff

Dear Kalvin,

Kalvin Toh wrote:
I am confuse with the facing of the house. I am presently living on the 13 floor, where should i stand with the compass to know which direction is my maindoor facing? As different floors have difference in the facing...

Since you stay on 13th floor, this means you should take the facing direction based on your living room/balcony, since that is where most light and Qi enters into the home. Apartments that are on 8th level and higher is always said to posses virtual water from your living room/balcony direction. As your view is unobstructed.

Hope that helps

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Master,

Thank you for ur reply. Just another question, meaning now my living room window is the main Door, my actually main door is consider the back door which is my death position holds the ms7 ws7 bs3. Should i activate the mountain star or water star at this position which consider best for this apartment. I place a fish tank at my south east wall (ms4 ws1 bs6), is it ok?

• Staff

Dear Kalvin,

Kalvin Toh wrote:
Thank you for ur reply. Just another question, meaning now my living room window is the main Door, my actually main door is consider the back door which is my death position holds the ms7 ws7 bs3.

The general rule is that:-

1.Where there is an auspicious water star or mountain star and they fit the conditions for activation. They should be activated. ie Water star in open space - should be activated, ie Mountain star in bedroom or room - should be activated.

2. If there is auspicious water or mountain star but they do not fit the activation conditions. They can't be activated. ie Mountain Star in Living room or open space.

3. You should always attempt to activate your current prosperity and future prosperity. For houses in period 8, you activate star 8 and 9, while period 7, you activate star 7 and 8.

Kalvin Toh wrote:
I place a fish tank at my south east wall (ms4 ws1 bs6), is it ok?

If just based on the flying star only, there is should be no problem putting a fish tank at this location, since the star forms an auspicious element flow (ie Metal - Water - Wood). A fish tank with all five element is better than a fish tank containing only glass tank, water and fish, so plants, rocks, and even lighting will always be good.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMNCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thank You Master for your quick response. I would highly recommend your site to my fellow friends and relatives as I find it so enjoyable and resourceful. it open my eyes to the world of fengshui and develope an interest which makes me considering taking up a course in it. Any good recomendations,sir?