About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Enhancing Good but Taming Bad Numbers

myfs_104106

How do you handle a situation where a direction has a favorable mountain number, but the water and annual number's elementare the same but one is favorable and the other is unfavorable? Example: South...1(good water) 5(bad earth) and the annual number is 8(good earth). How do you enhance the 8 without also strengthening the5?Thank you.

Sponsored Link

I was just reviewing the Flying Star Report available on this website and see that for the month of August, 6 (good metal) is visiting the South, my example in the previous post. Could it be that this is actually the element/number that would remedy the 1-5-8 combination, at least for this month? My thought process is that the visiting 6 (good metal) would hold back the 5 (bad earth). Am I on the right track?

• Staff

Dear Oliv Sullivan,

Oliv Sullivan wrote:
How do you handle a situation where a direction has a favorable mountain number, but the water and annual number's elementare the same but one is favorable and the other is unfavorable? Example: South...1(good water) 5(bad earth) and the annual number is 8(good earth). How do you enhance the 8 without also strengthening the5?Thank you.

Then you want to attempt to create a Five Element flow. ie Metal element will help create a Earth -

Metal -
Water.

The good star 8 will absorb the inauspicious star 5. While Metal will help convert the Earth into Water, where star 8 will destroy Water to create wealth.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Oliv Sullivan,

Oliv Sullivan wrote:
I was just reviewing the Flying Star Report available on this website and see that for the month of August, 6 (good metal) is visiting the South, my example in the previous post. Could it be that this is actually the element/number that would remedy the 1-5-8 combination, at least for this month? My thought process is that the visiting 6 (good metal) would hold back the 5 (bad earth). Am I on the right track?

Yes, that is correct. The Metal helps to create a Five Element flow. So for that month it helps to keep everything in balance.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research