About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Robert Lee

I had been thru your website couple of days and finally understand "what is ba zi"?

I have a Authentic Chinese Horoscopes book by Kwok Man-ho which I brought since 1987. I wonder is it the same version, as today it has change to new version called Ba Zi and use the5 elements.

Come to it, the web of yours is very much easy to understand. I really enjoy the ba zi site. I have a question regarding our main door is facing South-West (Earth element) as my husband ba zi is a weak water. Does that mean the house is inauspicious? As he need water or metal to strengthen his element. By painting the main doorto sky blue does it help to strengthen his weak water. Please advice me.

Thank you as always.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Come to it, the web of yours is very much easy to understand. I really enjoy the ba zi site. I have a question regarding our main door is facing South-West (Earth element) as my husband ba zi is a weak water. Does that mean the house is inauspicious? As he need water or metal to strengthen his element. By painting the main doorto sky blue does it help to strengthen his weak water. Please advice me.

Generally, in terms of ba zi it isn't the most suitable direction. The Eight House and Ba Zi each has a suitable direction.

Eight House is best used on a micro level while Ba Zi is better used on Macro level.

ie. Eight House better for small room, work/study facing direction.

ie. Ba Zi is better for like living say in the Northern part of Singapore, or Northern country.

Ba Zi facing direction though less suitable, can still be corrected by having more metal and water element in other areas to compensate for it. Ideally, as long as the house is not Death or Disaster then not as bad.

Not necessary to paint blue door espcially if the Eight House is suitable. Just improve on other areas in your life to make the weak water stronger.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Robert Lee Smile

Many thanksas always. Havea question since he needs water and metal. According to the flying star chart as one need to activate water star if there is Water star 8.

Robert Lee wrote:
Ba Zi facing direction though less suitable, can still be corrected by having more metal and water element in other areas to compensate for it. Ideally, as long as the house is not Death or Disaster then not as bad.

Since our main door South-West (Earth), MS#8 BS#5, WS#2 and yearly star 1. To strengthen the mountain star #8 can a large natural crystal place at this area as to fight the 5 yellow (Earth) or to place a water feature (standing facing outward left location). We have place an aquarium at the North-West (metal) living room location.As afraid will affect the environment of the house.

Need your advice and thanks again.

With warmest regards

Sophia ChiaRazz