About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What is my favourable element & how to balance it

Dear all the master,

I have hard time undestanding the ba zi. Cos my day master is weak, yin earth. How come Iand a strong earth person? What is my favourable element and why? If my ba zi consider good? I really confuse. My date of birth is 21 Aug 1973. Time of birth is 6.10 a.m. Please advice. Thank.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Calvin,

Calvin Yong wrote:
I have hard time undestanding the ba zi. Cos my day master is weak, yin earth. How come Iand a strong earth person? What is my favourable element and why? If my ba zi consider good? I really confuse. My date of birth is 21 Aug 1973. Time of birth is 6.10 a.m. Please advice. Thank.

Whether a bazi is weak or strong isn't just determined by your heavenly stem day being yin (ie weak) or yang (ie strong). Sorry, it isn't that simple. There are other factors that you have to consider:-

ie. season strength that affects the strengthen of your five element.

ie. combinations or clashes/harms that will affect the five element found in your chart.

As long as your total favourable elements is greater than your unfavourable elements, then you are considered a strong element.

Element
Strength
Percentage
% Rating
Recommendation

1 Water
Strong
10 %
Acceptable (Increase Element)
Have more
of your
Favourable Wealth Element

1 Wood
Extremely Weak
2 %
Increase Element
Have A LOT more
of your
Favourable Element

4 Fire
Weakest
21 %
Balance
Enough

3 Earth
Weak
24 %
Balance
Enough

3 Metal
Strongest
40 %
Reduce Element

In your case you have 21% of 4 Weakest Fire + 24% of 3 weak Earth vs 2% of 1 Extremely Weak Wood + 40% of 3 Strongest Metal. Water is a double edged element so it cannot be considered. Since Favourable 45% vs Unfavourable 42%. That is why you are a strong element.

Our free report already does a detailedanalysis for you except since it is free it does not reveal to you the details of the analysis:-

http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

So since you are a Strong Earth, thus Metal and Water are favourable for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thank Master Robert Lee. This has clear my doubt on the ba zi and this information do help me alot. It been hard in finding reading material on ba zi in english and it even harder to get a good bazi book written in English. Now I can appreciate the information provided by the ba zi and it usage to make infromed decision. Thank yoSurprisedu.

• Staff

Dear Calvin,

Calvin Yong wrote:
Still need to get some clarification from you. The chart recomend that I increase water and wood. But at the end of your advise, you recomend metal and wood.......But shouldn't I am advice to reduce on metal? Thank you.Confused

The ideal is to have exactly 20% of each five element. However, in reality, it is very difficult for anyone to say for sure how much element you exactly have at any point in time. You may have lack some elements based on your bazi, but these all changes depending on your environment.

Thus, you need to base on what element you are classified:-

ie a strong earth person means that you have too much of Fire and Earth thus making you considered a Strong Earth, thus your favourable would be any element that helps to keep your Strong Earth in check. That means Metal, Water and Wood.

The percentage just helps to tell you how much of each element you have a birth. Although, generally fire and earth are considered your unfavourable it does not mean you should avoid it completely, you still need to have some to help attain the 20% of each element.

This helps you fine tune your what you should have more or less.

ie Metal (40%), Water (10%) and Wood (2%) are generally good for you, but based on your percentage it would mean that Wood is most desired, followed by Water and least by Metal.

Again, even though you have 40% metal, it does not mean that it is something you should avoid. Where you cannot have Water and Wood, Metal is still a favourable element for you.

Same goes for the unfavourable element. The element you have more will be what you should try to avoid most. Again, the concept here is to attain a balance. A person should not have too much or too little. Just enough to balance up everything.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Master Robert Lee,

I have tried using your free report to do a detailed analysis on my ba zi. It have showed that luck is against me till I am 33 years old as my annual luck pillars have add my unfavourable elements to my ba zi thus unbalance it, which istrue as I have always going throughbad luck till now and things did not flow myway as compare to my friends. I have always try to meet end needs. However, I was curios to note that for my luck pillarfor the age of 34 to 43,it showed that luck is with me. Isn't the"Bing" fire elements and theDragon earth elements are unfavourable for me? How come luck is with me for this period? SurprisedWhat isyour advice to capitalise my good luck for this annual luckat the age of 34 to 43 if luck is really with me? Kindly advice.Smile Thank you.

Regards,

Calvin

• 12 years later...