About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

South Sector dangerous months?

fufu_88_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
I have not go into detail the exact months based on what you have mentioned. I personally think it is not as important for the following reason:
1. I understand early this year that a book author had spelt doom for many people that they must try to control the South sector in their home. This include asking the autor's readers to place a certain remedy at this particular South location else it spells trouble. The termed is called the bad Five Yellow (where 5 stands for Earth element which is yellow).
Personally, I have not heeded this " advise ". The main reason is that this is based on the Flying Star Chart for this lunar year.
This Yearly Flying Star Chart is very general. It is thus too general to be applied to every household.
The rationale is that the above " Year " Flying Star Chart is not personalised to the household.
Contrast this with a Flying Star Chart which has to consider the `exact' direction of your main door and personalised for the breadwinner. Here, this is what a Professional Feng Shui Practioner will use not a `Year' Chart.
This is similiar to the Zi Wei Tou Shu or Chinese Astrology where we only generally use the Year Chart only. If you know what a Pillars of destiny chart is, it has at least 3 known Pillars e.g. the Year, Month and Day. If the hour of birth is know, this is better.
Similarly, the Flying Star Chart can also be done for the Month, Day, Hour and to a fraction of a minute. Looking at a Year Flying Star Chart is akin to looking with a needle in the haystack to put it in a broad sense. Statistically, if it is applied to a large population, the less the occurence will ever occur to many people.
In my personal opinion, it is better to concentrate on more important things in our lives than be governed with this `predicition'.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 8/24/99 1:10:11 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that south
sector becomes dangerous
between the months of 10th
September to-October 8th 1999
and again between 8th December
1999 - January 6th 2000. And
one should avoid this sector
and should not use it at all.