About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 2005!!

myfs_100950

Very Happy Dear Robert Lee

I have a question regarding the house period7 to period 8. A friend had just graduated the fengshui as a partitioner. She wasconfused and her confused give me with the 'Big question mark', if it is not solve or clarify aslearning is an experience and sharing with each other.

She told me that if the house is bought in year 2004 or after the year, that particular house period is in period 8 but if the house was bought before the year 2004 no matter how whether it is renovated or not it is some how still in period 7.

Can a Eight Mansions apply with or combine with flying star to do the house layout? Confused is the key to solve.

Warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
She told me that if the house is bought in year 2004 or after the year, that particular house period is in period 8 but if the house was bought before the year 2004 no matter how whether it is renovated or not it is some how still in period 7.

Sorry,flying star bases the house period on the year it was built or last major renovations. It is not simply that you buy the house in 2004, then the house is considered a period 8 house. A house can be bought in 2004, but if it was built in 2000 it is a period 7 house. So it is not when the house was bought but rather when it was built.

That is why a house that is period 7 will usually be considered a period 7 house unless major renovations are made to change the house luck to the next period.

Sophia Chia wrote:
Can a Eight Mansions apply with or combine with flying star to do the house layout? Confused is the key to solve.

1. Flying Star is a time dimension.

2. Eight House is more personalised to individual suitability.

3. Eight Mansions is a static template based on bagua.

Based on my listing, you can tell what level of priority I place for each of the concept. So you should first ensure that flying star issues are balanced first, next followed by Eight House suitability, last by Eight Mansions.

As long as you follow the above, then there is no issue to applying each concept where applicable.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research