About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Death/Disaster Eight Mansions

myfs_100950

Smile Dear Robert Lee

The Death/Disaster location is inauspicious to the breadwinner. I would like to clarify. Let said, eg.by taking the compass readingthe direction of the housein North which symbolise three inauspicious segments according toEight Mansions (Na Jia Ba Zhai) (2 death and 1 spooky) and not suitable to the occupant unless by taking the breadwinner direction SW somehow the 3 segments of the Eight Mansions shown 1 excellent, 1 death and 1 disaster. Does that mean theoccupant have the options to stay the house or to move. The occupant have been staying the North house for 10 years.

Thank you as always

warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
The Death/Disaster location is inauspicious to the breadwinner. I would like to clarify. Let said, eg.by taking the compass readingthe direction of the housein North which symbolise three inauspicious segments according toEight Mansions (Na Jia Ba Zhai) (2 death and 1 spooky) and not suitable to the occupant unless by taking the breadwinner direction SW somehow the 3 segments of the Eight Mansions shown 1 excellent, 1 death and 1 disaster. Does that mean theoccupant have the options to stay the house or to move. The occupant have been staying the North house for 10 years.

Frankly, as long as a house is considered Death or Disaster under the eight house suitability it is often considered not the most ideal house.

If at least the ba zi suitability is favourable, then it may slightly offset the death or disaster sector under the eight house.

As long as the flying star of the house (ie feng shui of the house), isn't too bad, then even if the house isn't the most suitable, but of the house has good feng shui, these will also help to offset the unsuitability.

So overall, one has to consider the overall feng shui influence. Then determine how bad is the house. Usually, when a house is unfavourable, it means that the breadwinner may not be able to get the maximum amount of luck from the house. So in the long run, of course it would be better to move out to a more suitable house to get a quantum leap in feng shui luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear "Robert Lee"

Tks for reply.Very HappyIt's make my day. My apologise, actually the facing of the house is North according to House Gua chart Longevity. Direction of the door NE is disaster and moreover Devil's Gate. Please correct me again. If North facing, South should be sitting.In another word the house gua is 9 Li Gua.When superimpose the breadwinner, personal gua (SW - Kun2) North facing show Death and NE direction (main door) Prosperity. Do I focus more on the house plan with the House Gua.Or either both the facing and direction should suitable to the breadwinner. A bit of confuse here.

Bazi - breadwinner weak water. As North facing house is Water house, in another word it's will offset the direction (main door) of the breadwinner. Am I right here.

Flying Star, I had use the pre-paid credit which was wrongly locate the house direction. Do slight renovation ie drilling the wall andpainting thewhole house early year 2005.Whole estate lift upgrading does it change to period 8.

Thanks for your kind and generous advice.

With regards

Sophia ChiaSmile