About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Keeping Bicycle inside. Good or Bad?

Frase

Hi,
I own a flat and a bike that I like to keep in good condition. So I keep it inside. Is this a bad thing?
Are bikes, like clocks, things of activity, and thus can be used to negate 'sha' chi et c.
Also, could you please explain what 'things of activity' means(I heard Cecil say it when referring to clocks), and why they serve as methods of deflecting 'sha' chi?
Can they be used as 'enhancers' in a particular sector? if the element is correct?
Also, I was born at 10pm on 16th April 1969,
and thus South East is my wealth direction, based on my kua number being 4.
I really only have three places to put my bike: in the South East of my living room (My wealth corner, which is very important to me)which is the south half of the flat, The South West of my living room, (my romance corner - which isn't important at the moment). or in the North wall of my bedroom, the north section of the flat.
Which would you recommend?
Should I put it outside instead, if I possibly can?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Fraser,
Please see below:-

On 8/26/99 3:13:19 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
I own a flat and a bike that I
like to keep in good
condition. So I keep it
inside. Is this a bad thing?

Overall, for bikes, there is no impact under Feng Shui. It is a `small' object in relation to the size of the house/room.

Are bikes, like clocks, things
of activity, and thus can be
used to negate 'sha' chi et c.
Also, could you please explain
what 'things of activity'
means(I heard Cecil say it
when referring to clocks), and
why they serve as methods of
deflecting 'sha' chi?

I have to clarify that bikes need human intervention i.e. you must sit on it and paddle in order to move.
As for a clock, it `moves' by itself i.e. the mechanism within moves continously. Under Feng Shui, it is considered an object that can deflect sha qi. This is why it should not be placed facing a door or a window unless you want to counter an opposing `sha qi' coming into the house.

Can they be used as
'enhancers' in a particular
sector? if the element is
correct?

No. As stated above, it is used only if there is a sha qi opposite it. Here, you can then use it. Otherwise, it is not an enhancer.

Also, I was born at 10pm on
16th April 1969,
and thus South East is my
wealth direction, based on my
kua number being 4.
I really only have three
places to put my bike: in the
South East of my living room
(My wealth corner, which is
very important to me)which is
the south half of the flat,
The South West of my living
room, (my romance corner -
which isn't important at the
moment). or in the North wall
of my bedroom, the north
section of the flat.
Which would you recommend?
Should I put it outside
instead, if I possibly can?

Currently, there is no known documentation available to say where and where you should place a bicycle.
Best that you place it at a " convenient " place that makes it easy for you should u want to use it or keep it.
Personally for myself, I enjoy cycling and usually bring it to my storeroom after cycling. The movement is from the backdoor to the storeroom. My reason for doing so is that it does not `dirty' my front area if the tires are dirty. I have not personally thought of any repurcussion if any or the `taboo' of placing it at the wrong location.
I personally feel that the most important thing we should do under Feng Shui is to get a good home (site, house based on good Feng Shui) is usally good enough.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net