About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flower of Romance

myfs_116581

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have been reading about Ba Zi and am confused. Can you please help me understand the difference between Flower of Romance, Star of Romance and Peach Blossom? Thanks!

Frankly, they are all quite similiar relating to romance matters.

Difference is probably how it is used.

ie. Romance star found in your ba zi chart is often considereda person with lots of romance star (or quite a romatic person)

ie. Romance star found in your different luck period is considered Flower of Romance, where there are Romance opportunities.

ie. Romance star can have good or bad influence ie Tao Hua Yun which is actually Peach Blossom Romance. This has good or bad depending on whether the period is good or bad for you.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 17 years later...
  • Staff

Hi Mr. Can I check what is this mean ya? [3] & [4] - Star 3 represents Male. Star 4 represents Female. When Female comes, the Male will follow. Means it is the Male's Romance luck.

Inauspicious. Like Tan Chuan-Jin and also Leon Pereira type. Legally married already but … itchy....

IMG_8158.thumb.jpeg.ad33bdc6276824ed41f288abe2b94d06.jpeg

frankly, not an issue. Not like loss of wealth... got flower of romance luck. LOL

Can consider good for single parent. Except don't try to tackle married women like Nicole S.. something like that can already...

Can also be good: Legally single male tackling single female. Thus "Male's Romance Luck."

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net