About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

best place to locate the chrismas tree?

myfs_91434

Rolling Eyes Where would you suggest to put a christmas tree in december,considering the home is period 6 (facing s.w.1 ),I am strong metal (good directions S.,S.E.,E.,and N.)and the bread winner weak water(good directions the same as mine).thank you for your wise advise.Keep up the good work,very well organised site with clear explanation .

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Wanama,

Wanama Thefirst wrote:
Rolling Eyes Where would you suggest to put a christmas tree in december,considering the home is period 6 (facing s.w.1 ),I am strong metal (good directions S.,S.E.,E.,and N.)and the bread winner weak water(good directions the same as mine).thank you for your wise advise.Keep up the good work,very well organised site with clear explanation .

Generally, there is really no issue on this. You can place it anywhere in the living room area and it will not really affect the feng shui simply because this is just a temporarily decoration for that season only.

Like I always mentioned, any form of celebration is always good to create better bonding in the family. And that is what feng shui is all about creating a harmonious environment. So really no issue on this.

Warmest Reagrds
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research