About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My house main door ( outside )

Hi, I am writing to seek your advise with regards to my house main door which was full of clusters from my next door neighbour. Crying or Very sad

1.Pots of Hanging plants up the ceiling - almost dried up & dead plantsin front of her main door.( which is near my window )

2.A cupboard full of small /chipped potted plants on thetop of the cupboard withshoes inside & outsideon the left side of her door (which is right below my window.)

3. Andto the right side of her door where all her shoesare placed on her rack with at least 10 pairs of shoes& small pots of potted plants above .inclusive of all sorts of animal figurines (dogs/birds/snail/turtle), & a broom with dustpans.( which is opposite by window )

4. And lastly

beside all her shoesthere is a dustbinfull ofdirt/dried leaves which stretchdirectlyopposite my main door entrance.

Appreciate your help if something can be done to remedy these bad effects.

Thanking you in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Oops! Simply plain unlucky to have such a neighbour! Often, to be honest, sometimes there is nothing much we can do since this is common property!

Logically, we could try to speak to our neighbour, first. (Crossing-fingers). But if cannot help... perhaps... long shot.. go to the neighbourhood "management"... if all these seems a hopeless idea... really sorry, though.. erh.. resign to fate.. already!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

P.S. There are situations where, on occasions, if the neighbour does not have cctv camera or survelliance or anyone watching... JUST pray.. that all these things "disappear!". HINT: some one goes to steal all these "yucky" items and throw them away! Blame it on the cleaners? Hahaha....!

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I am writing to seek your advise with regards to my house main door which was full of clusters from my next door neighbour. Crying or Very sad

1.Pots of Hanging plants up the ceiling - almost dried up & dead plantsin front of her main door.( which is near my window )

2.A cupboard full of small /chipped potted plants on thetop of the cupboard withshoes inside & outsideon the left side of her door (which is right below my window.)

3. Andto the right side of her door where all her shoesare placed on her rack with at least 10 pairs of shoes& small pots of potted plants above .inclusive of all sorts of animal figurines (dogs/birds/snail/turtle), & a broom with dustpans.( which is opposite by window )

4. And lastly

beside all her shoesthere is a dustbinfull ofdirt/dried leaves which stretchdirectlyopposite my main door entrance.

Appreciate your help if something can be done to remedy these bad effects.

Thanking you in advance.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net