About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Career for a weak wood person

unknown

Dear Masters

I have my whole family's bazi read sometime in 2004. I'm quite concerned about my daughter's reading.

My daughter's birth element is weak wood and her five element breakdown is as follows:

5% water, 20% wood, 0% fire, 75% earth and 0% metal.

Her dislikes are stated as metal and fire.

According to her report, the career suitable for her is of water or wood elements. Since she has 0% metal in her chart, is accountancy (metal) suitable for her then although this is one of her dislikes?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
My daughter's birth element is weak wood and her five element breakdown is as follows:

Anonymous wrote:
5% water, 20% wood, 0% fire, 75% earth and 0% metal.

What this means is that:-

As a weak Wood, her favourable element is Water and Wood. Since she has only 5% Water, water is the element she lack most. Therefore, water is more preferred than Wood (20%).

Her unfavourable elements would be Metal because it destroy Wood and Fire which exhaust her Wood. Hoever, as she has 0% Fire and 0% Metal, some of these element is good but she will need to first have the element she favours first. Then only then can you have a little of some of the unfavourable elements.

You see in order to achieve perfect balance, that means she need to have 20% of each element. But to obtain that perfection, it is very difficult for anyone to tell exactly how much of each element you have at any one time. In general, if you are weak, it means you do not have enough Water and Wood to make you Strong. So priority must go to having the favourable element first. This will make you strong enough, so that when you do add some of the unfavourable elements like Metal and Fire, this will help create more balance into your life.

Anonymous wrote:
According to her report, the career suitable for her is of water or wood elements. Since she has 0% metal in her chart, is accountancy (metal) suitable for her then although this is one of her dislikes?

She will first need to have Water first, only then will she benefit from the Metal. So it is still more advisable that she goes fora career that is Water element (IT/Arts/Design etc). Then having some colours or shapes or objects that has metal. This is more ideal than having her go into her unfavourable career and trying to enhance the water. You can refer to this link for the different type of five element and career:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET- Center for Applied Feng Shui Research