About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sharing same wall bed room & alter

Dear Cecil/Robert,

I have seen the "Taiwan meow meow meow" fengsui showing that the altar place should not sharing the same wall with bed room wall (except the occupant is below 12 or old ppl). It explained that irrespect to the devine. My flat having the same situation where my altar's back ismy master bedwall as well. Please advise.

Thank you

JianRong

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jian Rong Chen,

jian rong chen wrote:
I have seen the "Taiwan meow meow meow" fengsui showing that the altar place should not sharing the same wall with bed room wall (except the occupant is below 12 or old ppl). It explained that irrespect to the devine. My flat having the same situation where my altar's back ismy master bedwall as well. Please advise.

Yes, this is not the most ideal position. This is similiar to having the toilet located just behind the altar. There are many ruleset with regards to altar, and this is one of them just as any of the following:-.

• Altar should not be directlyfacing the main door, is like employing the deity to be a security guard.

• Altar should not be placed looking into the bedroom.

• Altar should be atthe wall located just at behind the toilet

• Altar should not be placed looking atthe dining table

There is really nothing much else you can do except to either relocate the bed position or the altar position to another more suitable location that does not fall under the above. If really cannot, then at least have a prayer or offering to appease the deity.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Master,

is it appropriate to locate the alter at the wall behind the toilet? If that's the only place available to place the alter, could I build another wall in between it?

If not is it appropriate to place the alter if the back of the wall if the building's lift?

Please advise. Thank you very much.