About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Questions on Paid reports

myfs_112788

dear masters,

i'm reading thru the my paid report, however there is something i don't quite understand.

from my bazi overview summary, it says that my favorable career are from wood and water, but from my bazi-career page, it says my wealth career is earth while power career is metal.

pls enlighten me. thanks!

edwin

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Edwin,

edwin tay wrote:
from my bazi overview summary, it says that my favorable career are from wood and water, but from my bazi-career page, it says my wealth career is earth while power career is metal.

There are 3 types of career classification.

1. Career with Wealth

2. Career with Power and Authority

3.Suitable Career based on your favourable elements.

Career with Wealth/Power and Authority isn't always favourable to everyone, especially for weak element person as their element not strong enough to control the wealth. It does not mean that you cannot venture into these career, just that in order to do so you need first strengthen your weak element. Often you will find that career element favouring you will be more suitable. Thus, in your case wood and water will benefit you more.

Strong element person on the other hand often have an advantage of being able to handle such career without little of much effort. Thus, they will be able to choose from Career with Wealth and Career with Power and Authority.

So in the career page, it will still show you the career with wealth/power and authority. You can still venture into these career, but you still need to strengthen your weak element first. ie have a house that is favourable to you to boost your weak element, then you can at least be stronger to attempt to control your wealth.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research