About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House problem and other qts.

myfs_89542

Dear Master Robert Lee,
Many thanks for your detailed reply to my last question. Really appreciate your advice.

I have here three questions on which would appreciate your sensible guidance. The house problem that I have detailed below is really overwhelming me, so please advice, because even a little clarity would help.

# I have one of those old style grinding stones - a wok-like solid shape with a hole in the middle, where one puts the grain to be ground with the help of a stone pestle. We no longer use it; we kept it because we planned to use it as a display stand, but for now it's just there because we can't make up our mind what to do with it.
Does keeping stones like these in any particular direction create any positive/negative effects?

# My present house is a period 7 house. When we shifted here in 1986, things started getting much better for us. Though our bldg. was part of a 4-bldg. group, the space around was open. Then, in late 2003, a compound wall (with a spiky fencing atop it) was constructed enclosing the 4 bldgs, and the compound floor got pink tiles. Suddenly, the whole dynamics changed - there was constant noise because the kids kept playing all day, and late into the night as well - and only in front of our bldg. (N-NW facing), because the residents of the other two bldgs. stop them from playing there and push them our side - resulting in us having to constantly tell them to give us some respite which does not go down well. Also, differences started up between residents over the use of the compound and other facilities, with some residents ganging up together and forcing their point of view on others, subtle manipulation and the like. The building itself feels blocked and every kind of noise echoes, creating stress. Personally, the negativity is affecting us so much and draining our motivation and energy, we are looking to shift. Can house energies really go this negative because of environment changes/renovation?

# Re. buying a new house, if a slightly older house, most probably it would be a period 7 house. But new apartments built after Feb 2004 are all period 8 houses. Any pros and cos between the periods, in terms of main door orientation, etc.? Specially about period 8, because I read that this period houses have a combination of 2+5 stars in the same compass sector and so are more negatively influenced. Any place on your website to look all this up or if you would please detail.

Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

For such items, if not in use should preferably be kept in a storeroom.

Under Flying Star Feng Shui, it is best to avoid to avoid a soild object such as the grinding stones at bad earth sectors e.g. #5 or #2. Do not want to inflame these sectors with such a "large boulder".

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
# I have one of those old style grinding stones - a wok-like solid shape with a hole in the middle, where one puts the grain to be ground with the help of a stone pestle. We no longer use it; we kept it because we planned to use it as a display stand, but for now it's just there because we can't make up our mind what to do with it.
Does keeping stones like these in any particular direction create any positive/negative effects?

Yes, external environment can exert an influence on us.

Quote:

# My present house is a period 7 house. When we shifted here in 1986, things started getting much better for us. Though our bldg. was part of a 4-bldg. group, the space around was open. Then, in late 2003, a compound wall (with a spiky fencing atop it) was constructed enclosing the 4 bldgs, and the compound floor got pink tiles. Suddenly, the whole dynamics changed - there was constant noise because the kids kept playing all day, and late into the night as well - and only in front of our bldg. (N-NW facing), because the residents of the other two bldgs. stop them from playing there and push them our side - resulting in us having to constantly tell them to give us some respite which does not go down well. Also, differences started up between residents over the use of the compound and other facilities, with some residents ganging up together and forcing their point of view on others, subtle manipulation and the like. The building itself feels blocked and every kind of noise echoes, creating stress. Personally, the negativity is affecting us so much and draining our motivation and energy, we are looking to shift. Can house energies really go this negative because of environment changes/renovation?

I have mentioned previously that there can be certain advantages or better Flying Stars for certain Period 8 homes vs other Period 8 homes.

For example, those who belong to the west group could look or examine homes that are NE or SW facing. While east group persons could look at South or maybe East facing homes. In addition, external, internal factors need also be looked into.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
# Re. buying a new house, if a slightly older house, most probably it would be a period 7 house. But new apartments built after Feb 2004 are all period 8 houses. Any pros and cos between the periods, in terms of main door orientation, etc.? Specially about period 8, because I read that this period houses have a combination of 2+5 stars in the same compass sector and so are more negatively influenced. Any place on your website to look all this up or if you would please detail.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net