About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Master bedroom

myfs_100950

Dear Cecil/Robert Lee Knowing the the main entrance favour to the breadwinner direction and room to the wife direcetion. But I was told from my friend's pratitioner that the main entrance and bedroom should favour to the breadwinner specially the couple should sleep in the master bedroom. The master bedroom there's MS2 WS5 BS8 and another room West 5 yellow with MS3 WS9 and BS1 SW room join with West room with MS8 WS5 BS5 and apart of SW is a missing corner. As WS5 can place brass or other metal. As both room is inauspicious and by placing the hulu and 6 coins at both room. Is the West room is better choice as master bedroom is located centre of the house. Please advise me. Thank you in advance warmest regards Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

There are several considerations, here:-

1. Factors not taken into consideration in this message:

What is the Shapes and Forms of this home like? External, Internal Feng Shui

What is the facing direction (mouth) of the home like based on Flying Star Feng Shui. For example, a Period 8 NE1 would not have the same Feng Shui as a Period 8 NW1 home etc... Because of this facing direction, some homes have "more" while others have "lesser" luck.

2. Your friend did not mention about the degree of incompatibility i.e. From lesser incompatibilities such as "irritation and spook" to much greater issues like "death or disaster".

3. It would be "nice-to-have" both the main door and the master-bedroom be favourable to the breadwinner. (based on your friend's practitioner's comments.) However, we live in an "imperfect" world. We should also "take care" of the wife or partner. Thus, a balance would be to purchase a "new" home where if possible,for both partners; their incompatibility in the bedroom be "Prosperity-Irritation" or"Prosperity-Spook"etc...

4. The above is more "harmonising" and beneificial to ALL parties. What is the use of more $$$ in the expense of the other partner (wife).

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:
Sophia Chia wrote:
Dear Cecil/Robert Lee Knowing the the main entrance favour to the breadwinner direction and room to the wife direcetion. But I was told from my friend's pratitioner that the main entrance and bedroom should favour to the breadwinner specially the couple should sleep in the master bedroom. The master bedroom there's MS2 WS5 BS8 and another room West 5 yellow with MS3 WS9 and BS1 SW room join with West room with MS8 WS5 BS5 and apart of SW is a missing corner. As WS5 can place brass or other metal. As both room is inauspicious and by placing the hulu and 6 coins at both room. Is the West room is better choice as master bedroom is located centre of the house. Please advise me. Thank you in advance warmest regards Sophia Chia

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net