About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Same destiny?

myfs_124642

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Junneng,

Junneng Ong wrote:
It makes me wonder if a person who is born in another country who has the exactly the same ba zhi as me will have the same destiny as me. Will such a person likely to have the same personality as well?

They will have different overall luck.This is because, ba zi does not take into account your home & environment, your education, the people around you etc. So though the ba zi chart which only analyse based on your date and time of birth will show you the type of luck you are given.

The two person will have different experience making their destiny slightly different. For example, if a person's home/country is always having natural disaster/wars etc. His luck encounter will definately be different from the other person who stays in a stable country.

Same goes for education. One person has only primary education, while another has degree. The luck he will experience due to difference in education will also be different. It is more than likely that the person with the higher education will get a better job and pay if both are to work for others.

Even the people you brought you up, and the people around you will also influence your luck. Thus, even though two person shares the same ba zi chart, what it only means is that the luck for this person is supposed to be this like this.

However, if the luck will still defer depending on your surrounding, education, people around you etc.

That is why in feng shui we cannot just look at your heaven luck (ba zi), we need to also consider your earth luck (typically your home), and your human luck (your own hardwork and people around you).

It is this holy trinity of luck that, differs from person to person, thus having different opportunities and destiny.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research