About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New cubicle (office) at Irritation Corner

myfs_113393

Dear Robert Lee,
This week my department has shifted to a new floor of the building. However now my cubicle is located at the NE corner which is the Irritation corner according to my birth info. I tried looking for another area but every other cubicle is occupied. What should I do? I really need your help!
Hopeful,

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Robert Lee, This week my department has shifted to a new floor of the building. However now my cubicle is located at the NE corner which is the Irritation corner according to my birth info. I tried looking for another area but every other cubicle is occupied. What should I do? I really need your help! Hopeful,

Frankly, when you are working for a company and do not hold key positions in the company. It will be hard for you to apply feng shui or pick the best placement for you.

In this case, for eight house irritation direction. Not much you can do unless you can choose another available working position or unless another office table is free. So what I can advise you is to try to at least wear more favourable colour clothings to boost your ba zi luck. This will help to offset facing a less suitable direction.

The rest is to ensure that other areas that you can control. Such as if you drive, ensure your car colour is favourable to you. And improve your own home's luck, which will help you in your career as well.

Beyond that, not much else you can do as you are not likely to be able to paint the walls in the room to suit you etc.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research