About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Back Facing Door

myfs_113796

Dear Feng Shui Master,

After a renovation of my office, I am sitting with my back facing a door. The door is directly behind me. But I am sitting outside the room which the room's door is directly facing my back.

I read from a book that this is bad in feng shui. I could be betrayed, cheated, or stabbed in the back & good work luck is completely missing. And I feel that it is quite true as it really happens. I have been so unlucky at work after the renovation.

What should I do & what things can I put on my desk to cure this matter?
Thank you so much for your help!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Feng Shui Master,

After a renovation of my office, I am sitting with my back facing a door. The door is directly behind me. But I am sitting outside the room which the room's door is directly facing my back.

I read from a book that this is bad in feng shui. I could be betrayed, cheated, or stabbed in the back & good work luck is completely missing. And I feel that it is quite true as it really happens. I have been so unlucky at work after the renovation.

What should I do & what things can I put on my desk to cure this matter?
Thank you so much for your help!

Yes, this is not a good position, because you can't see people that enter into the office when you work in this position, so more prone to attacks.

However, the problem is unless you a key personal in the office where you have your own room, there is frankly very little you can to to reposition or even change the colour scheme of your office. You are also unlikely to be able to placea partition behind you. So really not much practical thing you can do.Even placing things (QiLin)on your table may not help you as ultimately, the Qi Linwill be blocked by you thus end up creating sha qi for yourself.

So, in such situation, where there isn't much you can do, I can only advise you to either improve your own luck by wearing more of your favourable colours, and probably improve your existing house luck. Hopefully, it will be enough to offset this problem in your office. So probably check out what is your ba zi, and try to improve the colour scheme of the clothes you wear and your home luck.

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research